Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the dog drcree...I know of one instance similar to that...a friend once picked up a Chow puppy that he saw thrown out on the side of a road. Raised it and when it got to be a young adult it got territorial over its yard...tried to attack him once when he went to feed him...he wrote it off that he had on big coveralls and scared him. But a few days later it attacked his Mom when she went out to the garden...vicious bite requiring sutures. They had him put down...no explanation on what happened to him.I know its a long day when I come in and fix coffee pot for next morning...then turn it on and walk off lol...where's my bong!

So we got another bubble man ?-- Work it RE !-- Now U know !-- U should try the dry ice next time - Decide which works better for U !-- With the heat in the south we best using dry ice !
We got rain moving in -- didn't rain this much at the beach !-- Don't mind the rain long as it don't flood !-- My face don't like the pressure change of a front whether it rains or not !-- Still a little too high to be moving around much !-- but my face don't hurt !--

U guys ever heard of divining rods ?-- U know the man with the forked stick looking for water ?-- My deceased little brother was a diviner -- He retired from the phone company - They used to call him when thier machines couldn't find buried pipes and cables -- He use 2 brass rods bent at a 90 degree angle the short end stuck into the barrel of a bic pen so they could swing freely -- He was quite effective !- The earth magic run deep in our blood !-- It's not magic but I get a kick outta calling it magic !- -- It has no name !
It Just is !

lol Keef. A chow killed our cat. I have never liked them even if Martha stewart does. It was a big boy gray kitty. I have been stoned almost every minute since harvest. Is that a problem? Our new houseguest is having a birthday tomorrow. Carrot cake is involved. Are you all cooking turkey? We are going to smoke one on Friday.

Good Morning Everyone.....Glad to see everyone planning a T-day feast...I have a slab of ham to bake up and all the trimmings. It finally happened...TX authority's report a death from feral hogs...the Lady had went to her car at her job site....she sits with people...when the 80 yo Lady she was sitting with missed her, she was found outside between the house and her car. Sheriff said she had a severe head wound and animal bites marks...she had bled out, she was 59 and the location is about 40 miles outside of Houston.Smoking on some Gelato this morning...this is quickly becoming one of my fav strains...some of the ultra high THC strains I do not care for....but this one is so uplifting and very well balanced.Another strain that can cure anything that ails ya . Smoke it while you got it!

15202638_10154497748492819_7599379659803917078_n.jpg

Good middle of the night! Good morning HP. Have a good day each of you. Yes Re, it will be hard to light that turkey. lol I hope everyone gets enough to eat on Thursday. Be fun to have an OF thanksgiving, i bet Keef would bring shrimp cocktails. I would bring apple crisp, have lots of apples. Umbra can bring the pot. Nick, i bet you have some favorites... No one would do the dishes we all be too stoned... ok then.

Good morning yall!
drcree
I'm sorry to hear about your dog. It hurts to have to put them down. Especially after trying so hard to give them a good life. I feel your pain brother.

Ok. I've held out all I can! I'm getting some beans wet today!
I been an outlaw my whole life. No sense in changing my spots now.
I changed my line up to:

Frank's Gift

Oregon lemons

Apricot head

Fruity pebbles x double purple doja.
and
Night shade x BBSL

I might try to sneak in a 6th plant and go for the B.O.C.
Have a green day yall!

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Y'all making me hungry reading about ham n turkey. 2 more days? I start cooking the day before. Get the pie crusts made, most the sides can rest a day too and get everything else prepped. Really looking forward to the Brussels sprouts and yams this year. I also make a Champagne salad, sans Champagne. It's a 50/50 mix of cream cheese and cool whip at a soft blend. Then you work in a pound of strawberries and a cup of granulated sugar. Gently fold until the base turns pink. Take some vanilla wafers and line a serving dish. Spoon in salad and drop walnuts and sliced bananas over it, repeat! When I was just a boy my Grandma brought that to Thanksgiving for the first time. My pudgy butt stole the whole dish. Been in love with it since. No one makes it like Grandma did tho. It just never tasted as good. Oh, it gets a teaspoon of vanilla extract per 2qts with the sugar and strawberries.
Everything looks ok in the garden. There's a ton of room in the 5x5 now. The 2x4 is full. I'm worried the. Vivosun tent has more light leaks tho. Zippers show a touch of light. I sealed the ones I saw when I set it up but I want as concerned as I am now that we're flowering, finally. I got nobody to zip it up behind me lol.

Morning OFC-- I caught a guy roaming the property this morning -- I don't have my guns with me but I felt comfortable with a machete !-- He split in a hurry !--
He seemed very interested in a big upright air compressor and was not expecting me !-- I don't think he will be back !
I need to get dahell outta here before I kill someone !--

I'm curious how much light it takes to interupt a flowering cycle.
I've never worried about a little low power light inside, and outdoors it gets pretty bright by the moonlight at times.
Could that be why flowering cycle seems to take me longer than y'alls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back