Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can't hear **** !
Stay off the tractor Gloman!-- Nothing needs burying today ![/QUOTE

Sometimes old bad behaviors surface under stressful situations like this.
They could see in my eyes this wasn't the day to screw with me so they stayed outside and took my aunt to lunch.
I got adrenalin pumping out my

GOD I Hate Snitches! Especially FAMILY.

It’s fine because after I build the clone veg box, I’m going to move the driver outside the box anyway...I just have to splice a short piece of cable between the driver and the light...I don’t know if the driver adds a lotta heat but that’s the way I have my other grow set up with a similar driver...
I would have gotten the bigger sf-2000 but I just don’t have the space here...or space that I’m willing to give up...I have a music room but it is just as important to me as the grow space...sometimes I do infringe on that space as well though...
Do you ever jam for your plants?

So it’s been about a week now, 7 or 8 days since I put these cuttings in my cloner...cut’m at bout a 45* right under a node...dipped’m in clonex and stuck’m in the cloner...not seeing any kind of root action at all...they were definitely in flower though so I supposed it will take extra time...they don’t look stressed at all but perfectly happy so I’ll continue watching...
6F11DFC3-58EB-4524-BB89-5CF494DB423F.jpeg

What about your water temp? It should also be warmer in the dome than it is outside.... Are you revegging those? In the pic it looks like they've been flowering but it's kinda fuzzy on my cell.

My space comes at a premium here too 2RE. I don't think I'm allowed to take any more lol.

Nov, yes they were definately flowering when I took them...the temp 76.5* is the water temp, the probe inside the bucket..the other measure, 99% rh and the 75.2* is the rh & temp in the top section under the dome...

I guess since the inner rh is so high it must be adequately heated in there.
Keef said it though, they'll be fine. The cuts I dropped into my bubbler rooted with 35 percent rh. It happened fast but they were still in veg.

No more seed for me for awhile -- Got to get this mess sorted out 1st !-- I just been growing and sexing -- With the colored group I should have a dozen in the harem -- As I start running them -- I start culling -- probably take me a year to get it culled down to the best few --

Nov -- After I trim I hang the plant from the ceiling where it grew !-- Warm air rises -- They also got some drying nets --U could hang high ?
I hang them until the stem will snap then take the bud off the stem and jar it without a lid for a week or so then cap it !- burp them every couple days for another week or 2 -

That's not somehting I had thought of Keef. I guess I could hang them horizontally. But, but, don't they need dark tho? Hanging them up in the room would save me a bunch of money right now...
Anyone else want to weigh in and help me get it right?
Ya'll are the best by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back