Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone...Spider Farmer looks good in there 2 RE ....not to mention that fine axe hanging over there!...Well I made good on the trip to the grow supply store....scored a bale of pro-mix and 2 bags of O. Forrest. This was Baton Rouge...225,000 people and most were on the street in their cars....and it must have been a city wide moratorium on using turn signals today...they use the jack rabbit start....go 200 yards and dang near smash rear end of car in front method of driving...sometimes you just got to laugh. Kicking back now with a coconut cap and a bowl of Black Pearl.

Jesus. Talk about a day late and a dollar short LOL

I think that’s the worst it could get. :(

Now I feel terrible man.

Well.

Better late than never??? I hope.

HP -- I spent a decade in Hammond -- U can tell them about driving in Louisiana but U have to experience it to get the full impact !-- U can have the right of way-- if U can take it !
The traffic got stopped up on the causeway when I was there and a party broke out !-- Took a long time to clear the traffic - Lots of roads especially the highways are mostly bridges -- Ain't no getting off and going around !-- U stuck !- So is it any surprise that they turnt the music up -- fired up they pits and broke out the ice chest ? -- They do know how to party back up in the swamp !

I can tell U from experience that the Louisiana State Troopers -- They got no problem handcuffing U then grab U by the hair and smash your face into a car hood !--

I paid $7 for that asswhooping !-- I was able to twist enough to take the hit on the good side of my face !-- Mangled my wrist -messed up my neck and I wasn't resisting in any way !-They was real gentle when they threw me into the back of the cop car !-- 1st time I ever paid for an asswhooping !-- Turned out they had the wrong guy for the wrong reason !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Miss Nancy versus Darth political name ?-- Better call the minions -- He gonna need more help ?-- U know she like a Jedi warrior ?-- So much power in such a small package ?---He should be afraid !---Dam !---- She give me the vapors !

Hey redeyes I've got that same light and she is a dream! Sweet little bit of gear fo sho.

I'm running the bpux now, still seedlings- I am a fan of Eurasian genetics and need a good male as well, for a project of my own- plus umbra's grape project and lemon project which will both be headed for flower and pheno selection early in the new year.

I'm glad for U Gloman but keep that hemp away from that NS-x- BBSL !-- I don't want it to get contaminated !-- I know I need to quit being that way ? -- Same with Autos !-- They got a place I guess ?-- but not Roderalis !-- I know !-- I'm prejudice !-- I don't have an open mind !-- High THC for the head and a mix of high CBD/THC for the body !-- I will have me a fast finishing high CBD Indica !- It's for eating so terp profile don't matter !-- No room in The Dank Diner Grow for any hemp --autos or roderalis !--

Y'alls talking about Umbra an his gear, here's a little of his work. Sorry for the pic quality, my battery is dead 20191219_180149.jpg

Nice Nick !-- U grow them bigger than me but I got some frosty chunky monkeys down here too !-- I had a head room problem so there's 6 maybe 18 inch tall plants -- Not much stem to be seen anymore-- now they starting to bulk up nicely !-- Maybe 2 weeks out ?-- Working on a bloom with more head room so he can bloom bigger plants -- I'm concerned with this dirt so I'm keeping everything backed up in what I know which is water !-- I was able to save Nurse Larry -- Rose's Purple Haze -- Umbra's-- "V" --( The Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate )-- a couple Purple Mimosa - My Big Pink ( Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus) --most of the colored group -- ripped them out that bad dirt and put them back in an aerocloner with light nutes -- They coming back strong !-- They tiny but they'll live !-- May have to sex them at the new place ?-- The holidays jamming the hunt for the Bat Cave !

Y'alls talking about Umbra an his gear, here's a little of his work. Sorry for the pic quality, my battery is dead View attachment 257021
Love the dark, waxy leaves.

The vipar is no bueno??

I will be using it for more of an SOG, short plants mostly main colas. I can get several of them if needed. But if there’s a better out then I’m all ears

What watt is yours? I ordered one but can return it if it’s not good.

Recommendations for best bang for the buck?

Thanks!

That particular plant is under a 900watt viparspectra which is about 12 inches at this point above the tallest nug. I also have a sonic screwdriver under 2 mars lights. The vipar makes denser, frostier nugs, and they just look, healthier. The mars makes bigger plants and bigger flowers, not as much crystal and not as much flavor. I have 3 of the vipars and 4 of the mars and I have grown both strains under both lights.

Last edited:
Well my new light works...the box was a little rough, not broken...I’ve seen unboxing vids were that light was packed inside another larger box...mine wasn’t, it was just in its factory box sitting on my porch...when I took it out two screws had come lose that hold the driver to the light plate...they were floating in the box but would not go back in the holes...not sure if they are stripped or what...kinda disappointing but the light works good and I was planning to remove the driver to the outside of my grow box anyway when I set it up...
still no roots on those cutting but we waiting...I’m about to be gone for about a week so hopefully we have somethin when we get home...
Very nicely grown plants there Nick!!!
I look forward to your review of those big cbd seeds gman...

My idea with the hemp is to do the same as the weed. Cold Alcohol extraction for RSO.
I Like using tincture. Rso from hemp blended with rso from weed to the ratio that helps me best. I like a mix in my weed and the Frank's gift has really been a blessing, but I can't grow it outdoors and my volume is pretty limited.
Hemp I can get away with growing a few "wild hemp" plants out in the composted forest products again. (Where the monsters grew)
Its all a new approach for real meds now. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of flying high, real high, but I gotta deal with this chronic pain first and it takes a Lot of cbd/thc mix to bring the phantom pains under control while still staying clear headed.
I am responsible for an elders care.
Is it obvious that I'm off duty and high? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back