Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Hey Keef your right about the traffic in Nawlins area....try stopping on Pontchartrain causeway...that will quicken your pulse.I have to mention the 610 loop at Houston as well....it is an experience when foggy...having to drive 75 mph just to keep up....then big trucks passing doing 85 mph no visibility....then in the emergency lane there goes a yellow cab doing 105 mph...his customer done drop a C note on him to get to the airport before flight leaves!...Give me 2 lane black top any time lol. State Troopers....I try to avoid at all cost...attract their attention and it will rarely end well for you. Off to try and find this week....it went by so fast it must have lost a couple days or something lol. Peace ya'll

raw.png

Morning OFC !-- Is Lake Ponchartrain a real place ?-- The causeway across it is about a 20 mile bridge ! --
Hey Gloman -- I know what U gonna do with the hemp --
I gotta have a high CBD Indica for the same reason -- I can't grow outside so my high CBD gotta come from inside and I'm not growing hemp inside !
HP-- U got a point about 610 !-- Scary **** !

Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this chilly day !

Good morning all, our new puppy is a joy. Love her. She attacks the cat and the cat lets her, she is half the cats size. It is tired out yall. I am getting a bit tired of the company not horrible though. I have had 3 cups of coffee. it isn't helping . Need to get some soil today and transplant the babies. Stay high peeps.

I'm getting a "surprise" visit from the family SNITCH today.
Gotta say I'm not looking forward to that at all.
She's the reason I had to tear down my grow last time and NOW I gotta hide my new babies from her till Jan.1.
Back in the day in a land far far away we made snitches "go away". Too bad it can't be done that way now.

A little help for ya stinky...

“We'll never make that bridge tonight
Across lake Ponchartrain....
Feels like rain”

looks like a fine sunny day today...good thing cuz all he|| breaks loose Sunday...of course that’s the day we supposed to go up the hill...keef, you been out lookin around at potential enclaves yet...I looked around East Texas the other day on Zillow just for fun...look like some bargains to be had if you have some imagination...
Good morning ofc...!

RE - Since the beach house just hit the market or something I have some extra paperwork to do -- We had to arrange financing even though I'm pay it off when we sell !-- So no I haven't been looking at anything yet !-- Everything should be set now and we hit the holidays so it may be slow for another week or 2 -- Yes there are some cheap places down here !-- Finding the Bat Cave shouldn't be too hard !-- I came clean with the realtor !-- Secluded 3 bedroom frame home would be fine -- 2 room size environment controlled grow areas and a place to sleep !-- All about MMJ and the coming legal change !-- She didn't bat an eye !--

Well my new light works...the box was a little rough, not broken
Did you get another new one on top of that spiderfarm? I like the simple build of those and the white light. I don't really like the blurple for a couple reasons. Mainly because I feel it's super obvious what that light says when seen from a window or something.

I'm planning to get this one for my 2x4 veg tent. But I'm considering the spider farm like you have 2RE. Lesso has a bigger one in his flower tent I believe. Looks like it's doing a good job.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220-125951.png
    Screenshot_20191220-125951.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20191220-125918.png
    Screenshot_20191220-125918.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
Mine are old and need replacing so I'm moving away from pink light farming myself !-- Pink light will tell on U everytime !-- I want to go to white light !-- 2 rooms ?-- I'm need more than 2 ?-- Still not sure which light but I'm planning on about $2,500 for new lights !-- Some kind of middle of the road white LED grow light ?-- Haven't started shopping serious yet !-- I'd like 6 for each room ?-- Gonna cost me more than $2,500 ?

Did you get another new one on top of that spiderfarm? I like the simple build of those and the white light. I don't really like the blurple for a couple reasons. Mainly because I feel it's super obvious what that light says when seen from a window or something.
It’s fine because after I build the clone veg box, I’m going to move the driver outside the box anyway...I just have to splice a short piece of cable between the driver and the light...I don’t know if the driver adds a lotta heat but that’s the way I have my other grow set up with a similar driver...
I would have gotten the bigger sf-2000 but I just don’t have the space here...or space that I’m willing to give up...I have a music room but it is just as important to me as the grow space...sometimes I do infringe on that space as well though...

Last edited:
Good morning OFC

Sunny morning but cool outside.

I used to be on a grow site where the admin would pay me 50 bucks for a grow journal. He was really wanting to do one on one of my Black Domina grows. I never really cared for Black Domina even though it is very potent. A friend of mine used to grow it and would give me clones sometimes.

That is nice set up 2RE!

I am ready for the Holidays to over as well SA.

Enjoy this day friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back