Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mime is a terrible thing to lose !-- Traumatic Brain Injury -- Sometimes things don't work right -- It ain't pretty -- U would not like me when I have some brain chemistry imbalance -- I Don't !-- Caps in my belly-- full pipe - I'm a raggedy man but I'll live to run another day !

Morning everyone and happy national bagel day! Might have to drag my gluten intolerant butt over to Brueggers at lunch for some doughy delicious intestinal abuse.
Im told by a colleague theyve built a bagel shrine on the counter; so tempting to go into the dollar store beside the bakery and bring in an altar candle to drive home the point.
And gluten free bagels are a criminal offense so don't even go there.

Free Gluton ?- Ain't much free in this world ! -
I perfer my bagels with cream cheese and thinly sliced smoked salmon with a dusting of fresh chives !
HP we gonna be wet again today ?-- Winter greens ?-- Line a sheet pan with moist kitchen sponges - Sprinkle with greens seed of your choice or mixed - put the pan in the grow room or under a tiny grow light - A week U have a tray of micro greens for garnish then baby greens for a salad !--

I Don't know about this day yet !- Didn't get my gardening done yesterday- Managed to top off the res in the 3 boxes I got running --baptized the remaining dirt plants - Didn't get the last group to bloom to sex -- Nothing !-- Not like I'm on a schedule?- The work gets done when I do it !
RE - U know those 2 inch aero baskets and neopreme collars ?--- I said I was gonna rip those dirt plants up and put them in aero - The how I do that ?-- I cut the bottom off a basket then split it up the side - Then I can place the collar and basket around the stalk and put it in a grow hole !
Gloman - You've seen midget dank before !-- U can grow them big later !- Right now just get U some !

I thought about shutting bloom down and just veg until I get the Bat Cave - Then do a big bloom but I don't know how long that will be ?-- I'm need a U haul truck to move the grow - That's one time U really don't want to get pulled over by the man !-- That happens U going to jail !- It's a one time thing - no one will know when it happens but me -- Not a problem !--

Been looking around at this old travel trailer -- It's seen better days - it could be refurbished but that would cost too much and be too much work when I won't really be needing it -- When I get it to the Bat Cave I guess it becomes grow trailer #1 ?-- I strip the inside down to the walls - get some that 1 inch thick cheap foam board with Mylar on one side - cover the inside of the trailer including windows and
let it be veg or a 2nd bloom area ?-- If I need a travel trailer I can let this old one buy me a brand new one !-- Recycle - reuse -- repurpose ? -- check !-

Nick going deer hunting ?-- U know Cuz I hear some hunt deer with a gun and not they ride ?-- U and the Gloman are pretty good shots with a truck though !--- Just seems like a gun would be cheaper ?--
Don't hit nothing !
Got that right!
I have the SKS scope almost dialed in. Soon Ill harvest a young tender doe for the freezer.
Till then I'm trying to miss them that jump out in front of me. Right after I got the truck back Another one tried to get me.

Keef
I used that insulation board with the Mylar to build my nursery.
It does a nice job.
I used plain white insulation board for my grow room and honestly the white of the plain boards is better. AND cheeper!
I used 1" board but all you need is the thin stuff if there isn't anything mounted to it.

I got respect for U Gloman - Doing what U do with only the one hand -- I got 2 but sometimes like today U can't trust ole Lefty !-- Got no grip - I feel like I'm holding something securely in my hand only to watch it slide out my grip !
Hey-- we do what we can with what we got !-- My left arm just on vacation - your hand be gone !-- Ain't easy being cheesy !

I divided a room with a wall to use for veg !- framed in the wall and door and covered it with that half inch foam board - It has the Mylar!-- I thought one inch would insulate the trailer so I can keep it cool !-- Cheaper is good ! I'll have to look around ?--

My SKS on the way !-- no scope - no shoulder stock !-- just a pistol grip and 30 round mags - needs some more bullets !- filling up 30 mags use a lot of bullets !-- Gloman I forgot - SKS shoot 7.62 -x- 39 or is it 7.62 -x- 59 ? -

Morning Nov - a - Cane !

Good morning OFC. 16 degrees in the hood this morning but the sun is shining. 48 years ago I married Bud, smartest thing I ever did. This is the Tennessee kids last day of pot smoking. Bummer. Burrrrrr it was 40 degrees below zero on this date in Anchorage. I know i tell you that every year.
RE, that purple haze bud is gorgeous, especially that strain. HP, a beautiful shot of a beautiful plant. Very nice. OK, off to do this day. Umbra, hang in dude.. it is depressing when you rather stay in than go to a concert. That happened to me a long time ago.
Keef, you girlfriend is rocking it in the senate. Peace out dudes.
SA, been GF for 15 years. wheat just isn't worth it. Your a good cook so i am sure you do fine as well.

Yes she is Rose !-- Can't help but respect power like that - There will be no fair trial but she knows that and looking to shut them down in the election !-- Moscow Mitch kinda in a box ?-- I don't think Putin can help political name enough this time - Bunch of pissed off people out here !- He bring shame to our country !-- Maybe we get the end of national prohibition laws when he and his are gone ?

Good morning OFC
It rained last night. It looks like it will rain again today.
Two bucks are resting under a tree by my driveway. Lucky thing for them I am not a hunter.
I think I will listen to music and get some indoor chores done today.
Time to roll a bone and get my attitude right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back