Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys! been gone a while. this certainly hasn't been the best new year.
been a really rough start already.
my dad died last week and hopefully now things will get better.
hope the sun is shining, flowers are blooming, birds are singing and everyone is doing well.

Brother I know I don't know you however I know the pain of losing a loved one. I hope things get better for you. Don't know or care your personal beliefs but, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well as all those who feel the loss of your dad.
Blessing's , peace and good toking to you

Hey Padre
The 2 blue straws are blueberry Chocolate - blueberry mom - chocolate dad---mom -- ( GDP-x- BPU )-x- BOC-- dad
Didn't mean to send U -2 musta been high !

KL - King Louie with a blueberry dad-

(NL-x- BBSL )-x- BOC. -- Never been grown -- That is Rose's Nurse Larry bred to my BBSL- that child bred to Umbra's Box of Chocolate

(PP -x- BBSL )- then bred to Umbra's BB - x -BPU - blueberry -Indica leaning Hybrid -- Never been grown-- ( PP= Panama Powerhouse ) bred to my BBSL - finished with Umbra's blueberry
Gotta see the other side of the yellow straw ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys! been gone a while. this certainly hasn't been the best new year.
been a really rough start already.
my dad died last week and hopefully now things will get better.
hope the sun is shining, flowers are blooming, birds are singing and everyone is doing well.
So sorry pal. Lost my dad suddenly last month. Its a deep cut.

Keef, what you sent me was
(GDPxBPU)xBOC
(AKxBBSL)xBB
KL
PH...
I dunked some berry chocolate
And some of the PH...
I don’t have room for all but hopefully I’ll be able to decided who to keep by the time I need to....
Pretty flowers there Pmb, and your as well keef, can’t wait to see’m all grow up...I made some bubble hash about a month ago...I haven’t tried it yet...maybe have some tonight to put the lights out...I forgot all about making it...geez, my memory is fading fast....

RE --

KL -- is King Louie with a blueberry dad

PH is - Rose's Purple Haze bred to my BBSL - then finished with Umbra's Blueberry-- She should make some color ?

AK Thang -- gonna get big - another finished with Umbra's blueberry

Hey Cuz - U wanted berry !-
Watch those that got BBSL & BB in them - they might come out different !
BOC too it do strange things to the terp profile !

Do any of you folks feel like you get a tolerance for your own smoke, then when you smoke something different its like a kick in the face. I been growing original glue for about 6 months now. I don't think anywone would argue that's pretty decent stuff. Found a jar of last years harvest (didn't have a name on the jar but I only got seeds from one place so) Made me realize I was getting used to the same buzz over again. Best reason I know for growing multiple strains

I had a good day. Got the WF trimmed and in a paper sack waiting on jars. Early Skunk in a couple of days behind. Finally getting reloaded again. Only problem the Red Cheese and Sierra Snow Snake is a month out. Sometimes this perpetual grow gets out of whack. Pineapple 70 days, Black Tooth Grin 55 days...you get the picture. At any rate I will be scraping the bottom of the bottle by the time it is cured properly.

Luckily I have a license for 30 plants. Need that many to cause of all the different strains. Law here only allows for 12 but being a senior with cancer sure helps on the extend plant count. Think I will enjoy my old age and cancer by smoking a nice bowl of .....hmmm let you know tomorrow

Have a good night and sleep well.

Picture of me.

543170002.jpg

Me & the missus we’re going to take the dogs for a ride and then a walk...I wanted to check out a local river campsite so we went for a nice long country ride followed by lunch and a beer at our local brewery.so we got in that short walk too...I bought myself a nice felt hat...do they wear hats in Texas keef, or is that just a california thang...
My latest seedlings are struggling big time so I started soma those East Texas magic beans...hopefully give me a leg up....

P, when your uploading a file are you using the “upload a file” button at the bottom or are you trying to use clickable menu thingies up top...I think you may be able to do the gif using the upload button...not sure though

Hola, OFC - Cold and clear down here in Jawja

Nick - I think you're right about that. Feels to me that if I smoke the same bud all the time, I get more tolerant to it. I can only do one grow a year in my situation (hell, my next door neighbor is a sheriff), so I try to do as many different strains as possible coz they have to last me 12 months. That's why I'm ignorant about all these strains y'all are talking about and genetics in general. By the time I get to a strain and grow it out, there are new ones on the scene and I'm behind again! Maybe someday I'll be able to have the opportunity to learn about perpetual grows, pollen chucking and crossing this and that, but until then, I have to live vicariously through y'all's exploits. Pretty sure that Jawja will be near the last, or THE last, state to legalize weed.

In the meantime, though, I got 6 new strains in the house! Fire 'em up!

Corona virus up date...56 deaths from 2057 cases... 2.72% death rate so far...it has strengthened a bit the last couple day with more Chinese cities enacting travel bans. Things to take notice at...if it starts killing the medical personal treating it...accelerated infections...mutations. Being China its hard to keep accurate info.

Good morning yall!
I'm fat, warm, happy and high.
I believe it don't get much better than this!
I checked the clones and no roots yet but its only been 5 days. The leaves on the cuts haven't wilted or yellowed at all yet so I'm hopeful. If this bubble cloner works for me Ill be sittin in tall cotton!
Have a great day yall!

Morning OFC !
Raining and chilly in the Mudhole !--
Put -- I thought it was funny !-- I can have 30 plants too -- Long as I don't get caught -- They catch me eventually they'll have to turn me loose and I'll get back to it !
I learnt that from Nick !--
I saw that car slid off the road on a meme and took it because I thought it was funny !
Key -- Some day Cuz ! - Some day they turn us loose !-- I shattered my face when I was about 45 -- There is no retirement - there is no savings - There only my SS -- Only skills I got left worth a dam is growing weed and making liqour !-- I figure I can obey the law and have nothing--- or I can do what I know and live a decent life ?-- For 8 years the GOP in Texas has run out the clock in each session to avoid a vote on some kind of MJ law !-- I don't think they can put it off again !-- I'm trying to buy a little place back up in the woods with the equity from the beach house when it sells -- I have every intention of turning it into a grow house -- I grow outside I probably get caught !-- Right now if they find veg I'll swear it's hemp and it would be hard to prove it's not !-- They find bloom -- I got nothing to say until I have a lawyer !-- I just can't let that happen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back