Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished dry trimming a White Fire #3. I haven't posted a pic on over a year. Gonna try it. Lets see.....this button....that button.....

20200125_131028.jpg

Came out a bit dark. But you get the idea. Nice "California Trim". Done with fly tying scissors not a pair of sheers . Market is competitive as all get out here and you better trim to the nub.

Last edited:
We got rain coming -- so says my face -- It's working me today !-- If I didn't have a big dose of caps on board this THC pickled body -- I would be in bad shape !-- The coming front will pass and it won't hurt as bad !- Just keep keeping on like I do !

Put looks good ! - I trim green and use "Sprung Scissors" --
Soon as I get out this mudhole and get better service I post some pics again !-- Takes too long to upload them and times me out !-- White Fire ?-- U know I got this disease ?- VCD --Variety Chasing Disease !- U probably got it too !- Sometimes it goes dormant for awhile then U hear about some variety and it flares up !
I hate trimming but luv scissor hash -- Down here in a prohibition state we got no weed infrastructure at all !
All the help will have to be trained - Gonna be the wild -wild west -- Not gonna affect me that much -- I just want to grow the best weed I can -- The realtors are holding me back -- They don't want to start showing me places until the beach house sells - Shouldn't be long but when it sells I'm buying me a grow house out deep in the woods of East Texas! -- **** is cheap over here -- I want a 3 bedroom old house with seclusion - ( probably cost me less than 40 grand )--Use one bedroom for bloom one for veg and one to sleep in -- I also got this raggedy travel trailer - I'll call it grow trailer #1 ! -- I expect Texas will adopt some kind of restrictive MMJ law after the 1st of 2020 !- I'm get out in front of it and do my best to not get caught !-- See where it goes from there ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your Dad drcree...hoping better days arrive for you soon!

Afternoon Smokers...
Hot looking W Fire put...bet that will curl your eye lashes. Just dropped next run in the cups...2 x PK fem....2 x Purple Cake fem....3 x Granny Skunk reg...3 x Blue Steel reg... kicking a Lemon Afghan buzz around and hunting something on TV.

Drcree --Best Wishes Cuz !

RE -- That Blueberry Chocolate-- I don't know for sure because I've only ran the one girl once - but - it's gonna throw U a curve ball on terps !-- I need to straighten the Padre out -- He say he gonna start some BOC -- but - I didn't send him any BOC seed just crosses - I need better labels on my seed - I can figure it out but others have problems --
Plant a bunch of everything RE - run then up to about 6 inches then flip them to bloom and sex them -- Then U can see what U got to work with !- Did U have any marked (GDP-X-BPU) -x-( BPU-X-B.B.) ?-because I meant to send U some -- GDP -x- BPU shouldn't have been such a good blueberry but it was ---BPU -x- BB. Is also an excellent blueberry - I was having trouble deciding which I liked best -- So I Stacked them Blueberries -- Umbra bred them both I just crossed them -- I hope I sent U some !- Just like Umbra taught me - momma name go 1st --Daddy name last !- BPU-X-B.B. -- BB is the dad in the cross !
Yes the mom comes first, which is why it was labeled BB x BPU. No BB was the mom BPU was the dad. That's why there are so many BPU crosses. I had a few cuts going and hit them with the BPU male. That's how I do most of my breeding.

Keef, I hate wet trimming. Gooey ****. The whole process of dry trimming takes a bit longer but the finished product is worth it imo. Since I am in the picture taking mood and you mentioned hash. Here is the Bubble Hash I made a couple of days ago. Indica hash and I smoke it every night right before I turn out the lights.....puts me right out.

20200125_140430.jpg

Just short of an oz. That should last me a while......

Umbra I wonder when I got mom and dad switched on the label ?-- I had this thing awhile !- I just grows it U bred it !- Potent blueberry is all I need to know ! - Some body got to keep me straight !- With this head injury I'm glad I can function as well as I can !
Luv me some hash Put !

If they'll go thru I sent Gloman a couple pics to post for me !- If I can get them to him - still sending !- Just a midget White Indica -- Daughter of one of your's that I bred to BBSL ---The White -x- Nepal Indica One day I have room to do them justice ! - until then midgets beats dahell outta none ?

One day I grow them bigger like U Nick!-- This not the ideal environment --I could use more better lights --I'm not a dirt farmer and I had to do that in Miracle Grow - One day I put them in a good place and let them run- For now This is what I gotta do !-- there's 3 of the WI coming down around mid Febuary along with a Black Star -x- Apricot Head - a Sunset Sherbert and Sundae Driver both with BOG dads !-all about that size !
I got about 16 rooted clones need to go into dirt --I'm waiting on some FFOF - If U gotta grow in dirt -- at least do it right ! - 4 feet of head room in bloom-- I wouldn't know how to act if I had what I would need to do it right !-- I'm trying to get enough **** growing that I can back up veg and get them a little bigger for the move to the Bat Cave !-- Hit the ground blooming !

Mrcane, I'm sorry for your loss.
Rose, that is sad about your friend too.
These are the times when we escape to our gardens and take the peace we find there. Even when it seems the world is turning to chaos and tomorrow is not promised, we at least have a harvest to hope for.
Stay peaceful in y'alls leafy oases, friends.

Drcree --Best Wishes Cuz !

RE -- That Blueberry Chocolate-- I don't know for sure because I've only ran the one girl once - but - it's gonna throw U a curve ball on terps !-- I need to straighten the Padre out -- He say he gonna start some BOC -- but - I didn't send him any BOC seed just crosses - I need better labels on my seed - I can figure it out but others have problems --
Plant a bunch of everything RE - run then up to about 6 inches then flip them to bloom and sex them -- Then U can see what U got to work with !- Did U have any marked (GDP-X-BPU) -x-( BPU-X-B.B.) ?-because I meant to send U some -- GDP -x- BPU shouldn't have been such a good blueberry but it was ---BPU -x- BB. Is also an excellent blueberry - I was having trouble deciding which I liked best -- So I Stacked them Blueberries -- Umbra bred them both I just crossed them -- I hope I sent U some !- Just like Umbra taught me - momma name go 1st --Daddy name last !- BPU-X-B.B. -- BB is the dad in the cross !

I just used my bifocals again. Here's my best guess:
*GDP x BOC

*KL×BB

*NL×BBSL×BOC
*PP×BBSL×BB×BOC

Like I said I wear bifocals and I'm completely blind in my left eye. Just born that way. Hopefully you can use your decoder to give me a better idea of what to pop first.
15799990911548826253434110043027.jpg
15799991313646505867672154142884.jpg
15799991777707399721547768840674.jpg
15799992216348713882396792768738.jpg
15799992495126378127701163549609.jpg
15799992495126378127701163549609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back