Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandson is thru the surgery and wakin up...so I don’t know how this normally works but they used tissue and bone from his heart and rib to make the repair...I guess the alternative was gortex....he’s a bit anemic, maybe from using a pump while they fixed his heart...hard to wrap my head around this stuff but I’m thankful!!!
@thegloman thanks for your good vibes too!!!

Good deal RE !-- Don't try to wrap your mind around it !- He's gonna do fine !-- About the by pass machine -- We put a tube in the big vessel coming to the heart and the one going away from the heart then stop the heart from beating and drop the body temp !--They work on him 3-4 hours ?- The by pass machine does exactly that -Circulation by passes the heart - The low body temp is also maintained by the machine which also oxygenated the blood - That's why some call it a heart / lung machine !- !- For adults getting a cardiac by pass !- C.A.B.G.( Coronary Artery Bypas Graft )

What happened ?-- Oh !- On a CABG we dissect the mammary artery from the inside of the chest wall - run it over to the heart and attach it past the blockage !-
Works better and last longer than a leg vein graft !-
I used to tell people -- Church ?-- I work in the holy of holy's !--

What happened ?-- Oh !- On a CABG we dissect the mammary artery from the inside of the chest wall - run it over to the heart and attach it past the blockage !-
Works better and last longer than a leg vein graft !-
I used to tell people -- Church ?-- I work in the holy of holy's !--

U guys laugh when I say stuff like I'm keep my oldass alive until they find the cure to aging !- I've read some papers and seen some experiments that brought me to that !-- I saw an experiment where they connected the blood circulation from an old lab rat and a young one so same blood circulated thru both !- Over some time the grey old mouse begin to grew darker younger looking fur and had more energy and acted younger !-
So find out what is different between young blood and old blood and hook a brother up ?-- I don't like being old !-

Good morning yall!
Not sleeping too well. Pretty sore from that last fall.
At LAST! I have roots on 1 O.L. cutting. That girl just don't like to clone for me. 1 out of 3 and All the other 6 rooted up pretty quick.
My big girlz are starting to drink a lot more. 3gal cloth pots need watering about every other day.
I give them a half gallon and when they suck up the run off I give them the 2nd half. After a couple hours I vacume out any run off that hasn't been drawn back up by the plants.

Umbra
This is my 1st hemp grow but I would love to cross it with ruderalis. So far this SR-1 hemp is growing real well. It has classic sativa structure. Christmas tree. If I could make it an auto while giving it some indica qualities I think it might be a good outside plant. It takes pretty large amounts of CBD to really help me so I gotta get a large early harvest before mold season.

Good morning everyone. RE, I hadn't spoken up, but know how important a grandchild is. Thoughts and prayers are given. Keep us informed, okay?

Finally figured out how to get ventilation ducts through the ceiling of the bloom closet. I built the closet first. Then was in a hurry to get it running. The steel rod frame I put under the ceiling was too small to fit a duct but had everything hanging from it or braced on it. The carpenters equivalent to painting myself in a corner. "Don't AX, don't TELL, don't sell and finally don't smell." now I've got control of the smell. I don't know where those skunks dug their den only works once at best.

I'm waiting for beans from the Netherlands. I'm the meantime, I'm thinking of changing my set up again. I'll get it right yet. Newest plan is to ditch the scrog weaving to a simple sog. I've avoided cutting any lids but now I am getting close. I have to get much better at cloning, though. Keeping Rockwood from being too wet is my problem so my next tote will either be a stand alone aero spray or stand alone bubbler, and lit with a flourescent. I'm leaning toward a bubbler because I have spare nozzles and don't want to buy another pump. The prebuilt ones seem too flimsy, expensive, and oversized to me. A 3" x3" bloom closet will fit 9 in a puddle of green. POG?

Good Morning OFC... Glad your Gson is getting fixed up 2RE....amazing what can be done these days...just the advancements in anesthesia has added 50% to survival rates at least...remember that ol term"he died on the table" Sodium Pentothal got a lot of those. I think Celebrity's have longer life spans for some reason...at least some of them...and they have lots of body abuse in their life styles. I have read Live Cell Therapy is used by some of them..which would seem reasonable...ageing is the reduction of new cell production in our bodies....resulting in the weakening of our immune systems eventually. Old stories tell of a 1000 year life span for humans....but was reduced in a few generations after a thinning of the herd...they had good Vitamins back then lol. We have rain this morning and lots of it...if we could get this West of the Rockies the reservoirs could be filled in a flash...my buddy in N part of State had over 5 inches yesterday. It will quit someday I guess....I normally would have all kinds of green items in the garden right now...only thing green out there is the ankle deep grass . Enjoy Your Day Amigo's!
rainy-day-roach-clip-weedmemes.jpg

Morning OFC !- Oh I remember when I hurt that !- Is it wrong to sit in the dark with a cup of coffee and a pipe ?- If it is then I don't want to be right for now !-
Rain seems to he over for now !- I got a window open in the trailer - Not cold -- feels right with a light blanket !- That part about rain being over ?- I was wrong !--
HP - The Sumerian Kings list Has some the kings ruling for 20,000 years before Noah's flood !--After the flood it says kingship descended to man -- Then the length the kings ruled was drastically reduced ! -- I'm not sure l would want to live that long ?-- It says longevity was not given to man !- The Epic of Gilgamesh - Tells of the search for longevity by a demi-god -- Being royalty and part Anunaki he demanded and searched for longevity !-
Dax that's cool U got ventilation-- U can probably do fine with a bubble cloner !- I knew a guy used to clone in a 3 lb coffee can !- An aquarium air pump and stone in it with the cuts floating in a pice of styrofoam !- When they rooted he break them out the styrofoam and put them
In a grow medium!
Umbra I hate to come in and see been Cussing !- Roderalis ?-- I don't know bout U Cuz ?- - No !- Around U I'm always playing catch up !- - Ruderalis ?-( he shakes his head)- --Got to be a way without getting them Rude boys involved ?
I gotta clone it I'm not messing with no Ruderalis yet !--
I figure I just find a hemp farmer --maybe do a little horse trading for a bunch of high CBD hemp or extract until I can grow some outside somewhere !-Hemp don't grow in my grow room - I can't grow it all but I don't gotta grow hemp/ Ruderalis - Autos-- I can't clone them I got no interest!- Maybe someone breed one the high CBD strains to some hemp like AC/DC or CBD Crew's Indica - I could go 75 days to finish ?- I just need one !

Last edited by a moderator:
I get relief from throbbing joints with the copper compression braces. I get tendon or joint pain in my hand between 2 finger joints in the hand.They really help with it...dang weather around here is major contributor...front goes back and forth a day or so...constant pressure changes.

I get relief from throbbing joints with the copper compression braces. I get tendon or joint pain in my hand between 2 finger joints in the hand.They really help with it...dang weather around here is major contributor...front goes back and forth a day or so...constant pressure changes.

I been wanting to try the gloves but I don't think I could get it on.
Lol. I tried the compression socks but putting them on was a disaster. No way I was getting both on with 1 paw. lol
They made a nice gift. :)

Edit: I wonder if they would sell me 2 Rt hand gloves? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back