Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna take that top bunk down give me some more grow head room !-- I wish I had a clean lab type grow room but I don't !- I do what I can where I can !- It's a little more difficult being a pot farmer in a prohibition state !- They hunt growers for sport !- So sometimes my grow **** ain't up to OSHA standards !- In the end though ?- This some fine blueberry weed right here !-- Wonder where it come from ?- OH yeah !- I bred it and I grew it !- In Texas !

Military got the best tear gas !- I been gassed and sprayed !
I don't like it !- Make my own pepper spray now !- Hottest pepper U can grow - put them in hot vinegar with a tight lid and let them hang out awhile !- Days /weeks / months later - Filter them peppers of and fill up a water gun !- Super soaker works best !- Plenty coverage !- U finished ! - Go find Jesus I can tell U looking for him !-- That pepper sauce also works well with corn bread and red beans - Just a drop or 2 - not too much - **** is hot !

Wow I'm definitely feeling better today!
The fevers broke now. I'm back to my normal level of deliriousness. Chain smoking American spirits and Umbra's triple Lemon.
I had a chef, my first one actually, who would throw pans at you when he was mad. Mostly only on the line. Then it was your fault food was every where. Guess who got to clean it? But he was the best chef personality I've ever worked with. Anyway, cat iron skillets of any size hurt tremendously. They're the original frontier home defense aren't they?

Yup. Especially right off the stove. Especially smoking hot ready for fajita meat. Put a good sear on the dish b*yotch at my old line cook job who kept coming onto the saute line unannounced and couldn't keep his hands to himself. Oopsie, didnt see ya back there, here want some sour cream for that burn?

Skillet nap !- Dumass Keef taught his 1st wife to shoot !- Lucky for him she never was comfortable at and couldn't hit **** !- Comes a time in life when bobbing and weaving come in handy !-- U don't have to prepare for such !- Adrenaline she got your back ! - I was doing some Micheal Jackson moves !-- Moon walked myass up outta there !

Butt cheeks it is. Or boiling pasta water in the shoes right in front of the sink as he pushes up.... So many different kinds of degenerates in kitchens. Visine in this nice cold water for you? Off runs the perv to the bathroom and suddenly all you can hear is chefs s screaming "pans!". Then it's where's the dish bish?? He's in the weeds! Fired with diarrhea. Enjoy the bus ride home dude! Don't forget to tell your po you been terminated....
I've worked with many female chefs, bakers and cooks. You have to be tough as nails to work in a serious kitchen. You have to be ten times tougher if you're a woman. Do whatever you gotta do sister. Just don't do it to me! I'm be over here, call if you need help :)

I wasn't napping no one saw me and U can't prove a thing !
Thick warm heavy air in the mudhole - I don't like it !--
One my new micro sprayer blew out - The drill that comes with the micro sprayers make too big a hole !-- Not hurting anything but I gotta fix it - I couldn't find any rubber type glue when I replaced the microsprayers - I use it to hold them in so this won't happen- but I still have to replace them so it has to be a soft glue so I fan get them back out !--
Whoever decided that was the proper size bit needs to be beech slapped !- It's an older spray manifold !- These 360 sprays work fine but not in a sloppy hole !- Leroy ain't openning his flowers very fast !- I'm cloning him in case he quits openning flowers !- -He's a strong fine example- Half Snow Lotus on one side - Half BBSL on the other - Breeding him to his half sister in WI -x- BBSL - It can't help but be good !-- Is it 4:20 yet or are we still on Wake and Bake ?

My ph pen done quit on me...it has a replaceable electrode but I’m not sure that’s the problem...I was trying to calibrate it and when I dip it in ph7 solution, it reads 14.0, the maximum for the pen...anyway, just ordered a new one while waiting to hear from Apera...this also happened just after replacing the batteries...

Got most of my grow stuff unpacked and in use - Found a case of wine too !-- couple of them done blowed the bottom out the bottle !- There's some peach and some Fruit Cocktail - might be vinegar too ?-- Found my yeast !-- Makes me wanna get out the mudhole even more and faster !- I need to get back too it !- 100 proof liqour made from strawberry wine ?- --That ain't right y'all !-- I can't fix that !- Need new batch - More strawberries for wore wine please -- I think 45 proof strawberry be plenty strong !- but it has to taste good too ! --and flat would be best !- I think ?
Raining again !-

I don't do broken hips anymore !- That one kind of metal hip was easy !- An hour from time of incision until U finished sewing up !- They not all like that though !- It depends on the break as to which way it's fixed !- Don't be falling down Gloman - It don't turn out well !- U gonna hurt tommorrow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back