Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got a lot of cool things at gun shows !- I need to go to another one !- I had a butterfly knife I carried as a pocket knife for ages !- There's almost always a piece of sharp steel within reach !- I don't have to go far for a weapon !- I beat U to death with a dam coffee cup - Honey Badger don't care ! - If there's nothing with in reach ?- -Watch your knees -I'm coming for them ! - Fix U in place with a wrecked knee and go get me a weapon !--
This soldier in Korea practiced his karate on a teenaged Korea girl!- Messed her up pretty bad and thought it was funny !-
They let me search him before locking him up !- I knew they was watching thru the mirror and I'd have to move fast before they could get in and stop me from messing him up but good ! !- Hands against the wall spread your feet out U know the drill !- Don't ever think U gonna come off that wall and take out a cop with an elbow while U being search !- It's a trap !-- I whispered something to him about his mother and sister ! -- After I tempted him with my chin into thinking He could get me with that elbow !- He attacked and I defended - He never had a chance - Jerked him off that wall and slammed him back into it head 1st !- Old particle board wall - He head went thru the wall- He was stuck there for awhile - In the hall outside the search room - He looked like a human head trophy on the wall - particle board all pushed out around his neck !- Couldn't just pull him back thru !-I was disappointed that I was denied the oppurtunity to beat him down ! Next day on the PA ?-- Keef !-report to the commanders office --Now !--
Wasn't gonna be my 1st time in front of him !- Dam I said and went to take my punishment !-- He looked at me mean and quite as I stood at attention !- Then He said- I'll be at the Savoy club around 8 tonight be there !-- I wanna buy U a drink !-- Dismissed !

Last edited by a moderator:
Plant count be kinda high !- Coming up on the time to start planning my departure !-- I didn't want to short the nephew but I wanna leave with some bloom ready so I can start blooming soon as I get there !- A couple clones of all the girls and I'll hit the ground running !-- He'd still be able to keep this once a month thing going and not miss a step !- Change of plans - He want to set up a small grow at the place he renting and shut the mudhole down !- He just want a few plants !- So - I gotta take most this **** with me or put it outside somewhere !-
I seem to be over the legal plant limit by bout 60 something rooted clones !-- inside !--( 4-5 outside !)- ( forgot to count bloom )--Spring coming !- I guess we growing river hash -?- I mean hemp !-- I didn't know there was that many !- I was gonna take more cuts !-This all Other Keef's fault !--- Boy got no self control at all !

Edit :-- Leroy say High !

Good morning yall!
Little rain here today. Most of the snow has been melted off T.G.! Not to complain, but I feel better without ice on the roads and For Sure glad my patio is cleared off. I busted my butt on the ice yesterday and boy it hurts!
After closing in my nursery box with ventilation I'm seeing the value of a tent. That just might be my next purchase.
Off to do my morning routine!
Have a great day everybody!

Good Morning OFC...Booming thunder here shaking the house...some down pours as well....but the super heavy stuff should stay North of there. Front approaching is due to stall....creating a 30* difference in temperatures around the State...40's North part and 70's down South. I am kinda "stuck in the middle with you"...wait that's and ol' Stealers Wheel number . I see everyone armed up yesterday...my fav. blade is my K-Bar....Guns?....too many to mention...collection worth into 10's of thousands...I am partial to 7.62x39 for everyday plinking. Reloaded for years till fall of USSR and ammo falling to ridiculous low prices..you can pick up 9mm less than $200 bucks for a thousand. I shoot mostly military calibers due to the low prices on them. My Bud who I gave my reloading stuff to...we still share it and he has added bunches to it. He has a custom built bolt in 6mm xc...22.250 hull necked up to 6mm projectile...fine 1000 meter weapon. Last visit with him a month or so ago...we were doing 880 meter therapy with it..on still mornings with our spotting scope you can see the contrail off the rounds. I've had the privilege of shooting calibers from .17 HMR to .50 BMG...US military is looking at the 6.8mm SPC as a possible replacement for 5.56mm...I hope they do...I love the round....think .270 caliber short hull...it is a man stopper!...I would say off for the walk...lightning is still popping and my walk has a 100 meter long metal bridge on it...so I am going to wait a bit....this time lol. Peace ya'll

Steel target ..6mm xc 880 meters 6:46am 1-12-20..I am the high shooter...he did the bulls eyes (his gun lol)

16665560_1271848179550423_1960932339118128662_o.jpg

Morning OFC !- I guess It's gonna be one those f-ed up face kinda days ?- I need coffee !-- Ugh !-
HP - U would be hard pressed to find a 800 yard shot down here !- This is shotgun terrain!-- In the army us regular soldier were trained at 300 meter ranges !-- If U any farther away they usually not a danger to U until they prove they are !- I'm not a collector or regular shooter !- Got no special caliber !-- 5.56 or 7.62 will be easiest to find in any future homeland conflict!- I 'm use what I can get !-- My prepper thought is -- Prepper is a defensive posture -- In the army they say a cave is a grave for a well informed enemy -- Defense can be like being in a cave - U fixed in position protecting your supplies -- everything I have can be taken from me !- How do I survive with only the knowledge I carry ?- I'm be alright !- I work best as a ghost anyway !
Wake and Bake !--
Oh!- That's sore !

It's really a good time to be prepared- Hitler took over Germany with less support than political name has even though It's not a majority -- he doing a mighty fine job of attempting to be King - He might just pull it off !- Then U end up with the mark of the beast on your fore head or hand !-- It's all gonna be OK for him - long as we ignore the threat to our way of life he poses and pretend all is well !-- It's not all OK !-

Gman I hope you did not hurt anything important in that fall...Keef we got some bad face and joint days ahead...1.5 inches this morning....the Creek is angry early today...it goes over that bridge when greater amounts of rain come down. It can stay up a couple hours if it slows up raining and can be a bit unnerving to cross when the water is rushing over it.

IMG_20200210_064403988_29.jpg IMG_20200210_064409663_29.jpg

Good Morning OFC...Booming thunder here shaking the house...some down pours as well....but the super heavy stuff should stay North of there. Front approaching is due to stall....creating a 30* difference in temperatures around the State...40's North part and 70's down South. I am kinda "stuck in the middle with you"...wait that's and ol' Stealers Wheel number . I see everyone armed up yesterday...my fav. blade is my K-Bar....Guns?....too many to mention...collection worth into 10's of thousands...I am partial to 7.62x39 for everyday plinking. Reloaded for years till fall of USSR and ammo falling to ridiculous low prices..you can pick up 9mm less than $200 bucks for a thousand. I shoot mostly military calibers due to the low prices on them. My Bud who I gave my reloading stuff to...we still share it and he has added bunches to it. He has a custom built bolt in 6mm xc...22.250 hull necked up to 6mm projectile...fine 1000 meter weapon. Last visit with him a month or so ago...we were doing 880 meter therapy with it..on still mornings with our spotting scope you can see the contrail off the rounds. I've had the privilege of shooting calibers from .17 HMR to .50 BMG...US military is looking at the 6.8mm SPC as a possible replacement for 5.56mm...I hope they do...I love the round....think .270 caliber short hull...it is a man stopper!...I would say off for the walk...lightning is still popping and my walk has a 100 meter long metal bridge on it...so I am going to wait a bit....this time lol. Peace ya'll

Steel target ..6mm xc 880 meters 6:46am 1-12-20..I am the high shooter...he did the bulls eyes (his gun lol)

View attachment 258832

I decided to quit my hoarding tendencies with pew pews. I freed my evil black rifle, 6.8spc barrel, and my ak a week ago. A 22lr semi and 12 ga. semi made the cut and still are in our safes. Grandkids are at the age where guns would be fascinating and irresistible. My wife has her own safe and guns. I don't have to worry about divorce. A gun range accident maybe, but not divorce. Glocks and Sigs should be thinned out but won't be. I love flicker knives with good steel. I always carry three. And keep some more with tool boxes and ropes in vehicles.

I don't worry about people coming in. Big secure hardened locks and doors and windows and frankly, not much worth taking. My neighbors have more and newer stuff and don't secure anything. Years ago I figured out that the only people that will steal from me are people I let too close without being trustworthy. Unless I know you very well, you don't come in. I also have insurance. Nothing in life can't be replaced.

Last edited:
Sounds about right HP !- I was hanging lights and moving boxes around yesterday - Did a little too much !- So I got the old man stiffness and the dam face acting up today !-- Some that **** got to go outside !- It's not gonna freeze down here !-Some PH and PH-x-BBSL already outside !- Dam !- I'm getting to old to be doing dis Go-rilla farming **** !- I ain't quick as I once was !- Got no stamina !-- I don't know ? Other Keef say we got one more in us - I ain't so sure !
I got the genetics - I got the clones - It's spring - What U expect me to do ? - get a job ? ?

Dax I'm not so worried about America desending into chaos !-- It could be much worse !- Like 14 cop cars from the local political name brown shirt enforcers showing up!- Someone has taken a liking to your place - U are not a party member so U have no rights --they take U off to jail and The local party commander can move into that nice new place he had his eye on !-All nice and legal like - U never heard from again !-- No I fight before it gets to that !-- I die in chaos before I let that happen !- No I can't stop it alone but I'll be doing best I can !

Morning ofc.
Gloman, as long as you purchase in the form of a private sale there's no regulations. If you buy from a guy with a "shop" you will most likely have to fill out paperwork and have the gun shipped home by dealer. ATF are at all the shows. It's not illegal to determine the type of sale before hand either.

I used to shoot NCAA DIV.I in college but nothing now. Used to take my Olympic style air rifle home to practice pinging off those tiny little hemlock cones by the stem.
My current weapon of choice is a 10" cast iron pan with a wrist strap. Lots of mass momentum with a short swing for tight spaces, no one gonna make it past the defensible stairwell landing. Get away? Better run before I have a chance to string up my recurve. Plug ya right in the tushie just for a souvenir.
But the best defense is invisibility. When I was consulting, I carried mace. Not so much for fear of being jacked up, but after that one creeper decided that it was a good moment to whip out his junk during a basement grow evaluation.... NOPE. There are paid services for that, and I am most certainly NOT IT. He's a legal CBD grower now and may God help his eternal soul if I ever bump into him. Freaking gross, dude. Keep it zipped, eww! Also he was the dumbest, laziest grower ever. I told him you don't need a consultant, you need a janitor. He had literal LIVE AMPHIBIANS, multiple species, breeding in his tanks, eating the full ecosystem worth of bugs he was growing.
Snowing hard here. The interstate was a parking lot trying to get to Vermont this morning.

I had to endure being Maced and tased some years back. For training purposes of course. It's not fun. I flushed my eyes for thirty minutes and it was no help. Literally head under a spigot. The electrical shock kicked my butt for a day or two as well but was actually less disabling than the pepper spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back