Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Dax - My 1st wife was from Iowa -- I been there a few times !-- I don't like it in winter !-- Yeah time to break out "Plan B"- and polish it up some - Give plan "C" a look see too !- -I'd like to think democracy will win in the end but that assumes he will obey the will of people !-- He's not giving up power voluntarily if he loses ! -- He'll make up an excuse like the election was rigged and therefore invalid !--
A King doesn't give up power voluntarily and that's how he sees himself !-- There's no one with the power left to stop him !- Say hello to the 4th Reich !- Democracy don't live here no more !
political name loses the election U really think he'd give up power knowing they gonna charge him with crimes ?-- I'm not discouraging anyone from voting I most certainly will !- Look at the reality of the thing !

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO. If you believe ANYTHING either party says, you have blinders on.
1 side wants to bully and the other side wants to lie.
While the 2 sides are spreading bull spit WHO'S taking care of business for the country?
1 year getting Ready to do buisness, 1 year arguing over it and 2 years fighting and campaigning. Who's leading our country? Or is THAT why were going down the toilet?
The ONLY way we can be a strong America again is to fire ALL the ***holes in office and replace them with Real Americans. Working people!
And that's my last political rant.
King this, a**hole that. They are ALL professional liars.

I don 't get my news from either party - - I am interested in what a free prees has to say about what's happening in the world -' Sometimes even BBC or such !-- I don't include Fox news -- A politicians 1st job is to keep his job !- No!- I want to see what the press says they are doing - Good or bad !' He attempts to control the press with his attacks !
I am alarmed that he openly wants to shut news down except for his servants at FOX !-- A president doesn't reach in and mess with the legal system to try to get his criminal friends out of trouble !- Only dictators do **** like that!-- That's neither Republican or Democrat !- There is no more GOP - It's political name's party to do with as he wishes ! - and he wishes to be King !-

Last edited by a moderator:
2 root seed and some rooted clones
20200212_070931.jpg
20200212_072446.jpg

Gas is down to 2.27. Filled up for under$30.
It's looking rough in there. The one plant with all the burn, I've been scared to pick all that away, what would you guys do? I'm thinking clone of the fresh growth and then maybe push the donor to flower for whatever it'll be worth. I think I only lost 2 clones over all.

Attachments

• 20200212_103140.jpg
    20200212_103140.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
2.39 here. I'm gonna get it while the getting is good.
Its snowing again here now and the lines at the gas station will be longer than usual in Bartonville, Il. Ya can't hardly find a parking spot at the grocery store when it snows.
Seems like everybody forgets its winter and has no stores at home. Me........I can go without the store for a good 2 weeks at a time without even trying.

So I was cleaning out the still and running a load of viniger thru to clean out the worm and my worm bucket sprung a leak!
I can't be having that so Ill have to push the run back another day while the epoxy dries.
Its time for Gman to get a new Real still. I don't plan on discontinuing my use of RSO and I need ethanol to make it so I might just as well here a 25gal. Copper pot still. Never know, might need to make another batch of the dragon piss too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back