Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain clearing up some !- Don't know how long ---Still spotty signal at best !-
Still got my eye on that river place - RE -- It's still on the market and been there awhile !
U gonna buy a new still Gloman or build one ?-- We need ethenol for all sorts of stuff -from RSO to Sticky hands from trimming U clean up with ethenol or should ?-- Good luck on the still !

Edit :-- Weather working my face !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Done warmed up over here with winds clocking 18kts...not a good sign. Finally got the T Kush down...start off with I could have took one a week ago it had mostly cloudy then but I waited...trying to teach myself patience. This stuff is so loud...put it in a back room closet with 6 inch filter in that room...had to run to Doc for check up...came back and the whole back of the house smelled...understatement actually. Took rest of grow down and ruff trimmed everything...got it all back in the room with a bit of neg. pressure on it...still can smell it..nothing like in other room though...come on hay smell! Back to trip to Docs...riding out there I keep smelling T Kush...panic is setting in...notice finer tips still have a tiny bit of residue...after cleaning with alcohol and a shower...had to use hand sanitizer to kill it then. Wear gloves next time silly! Asked Doc about the Virus...he is alarmed and says to keep a keen eye on this one. T Kush in the pics.

IMG_20200212_081544739_HDR.jpg IMG_20200212_081751877.jpg

Grow room scented air fresheners is the answer !- They'd make great swag in gift boxes - give aways - and such --
I think it would be a winner !- Especially for growers worried someone might smell what they doing !-- It's the air freshener dummy don't it smell good ?

You may need a dedicated spot for them with their own light. That is a bit too far imo. Plants looking hungry

Okay I'll do that. I'll post a close up today but, I think the reason they look that way is they are ready to harvest. Except for the seeds and the two Chemdog Hybrids those others were autoflower on day 80 of a 55-60 day supposed grow.

Padre get rid of those soon as U can !- Hermie pollen is worse than useless pollen !- They'll make good medicine !--
I know they have thier place but I got no use for Autos ! -- U got some fine stuff coming up behind it !-- U don't need to grow anymore Autos !- U got plenty fire in those seed !--

Last edited by a moderator:
OK got the grow room chores done !- Leroy starting to give to some pollen !- Not much yet but I'll get enough !- Breed me a dam Mudhole Pink !-- Pump went out !- My old **** starting to fall apart !-
Hang in there HP !- I think the worst of this weather may be yet to come !- My face be messed up !

Padre U need a loop / magnifier or something to help U see the color of the trichomes - They'll be clear then become cloudy then you'll see some amber !- Same weed can have different effects depending on when U take them ! The mostly indicas U have taken at about 50% amber will melt U !- Might want to take them at the 1st sign of amber !

Lesso how bad was did pineapple chunk smell ?- I been wanting some but was warned of the smell -- I'm not like some U guys with carbon filters and such !- I put an aero box of clones on the floor and hang lights from the ceiling and done !- Just a window A.C. unit to cool the room in the heat !- and fans !-- I am and will be fairly secluded!- U think I could get away with it ?

Every single time.... They herm on me every single time. Never again. If you see me start a barneys herms seed again, please stop me.
There was a member here that hung out with the OFC, even though he was 30. He realized this was where all the growing was taking place. His first plants were some Nirvana $30 pack of feces. Mids at best. He couldn't tell if it was him or the beans. His next grow, he used some good beans. Huge difference in his grow and his confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back