Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman found one he likes that started at Barney's Farm -- I bred a Night Shade girl from them with her hint of pine to "Waldo"my Black Berry Snow Lotus male !- Helps ole Gloman with his pain !- I also got her bred to a boy from Mazar-I-Sharif-x- BBSL !- G --like the 1st one best !-- They a long ways from what come out Barney's Farm !- I liked that Night Shade too - lots of indica in the girl I had !--They told me The BBSL male " bring the fire"- I felt I had fire but I lined up close to a dozen of the midgets I was growing and let him have his way with them !-Still got crosses haven't been grown !-- My current boy is "Leroy "--I'm collecting pollen right now - Snow Desiel - x- BBSL -

Hey Umbra !- U see me working up to it don't U ?-- I might bust out here with some Roadkill Skunk some that pineapple and all the stinky **** I can find !- U know I ain't stable ?-- I might do a Bonsai run ? - Get seed to stinkiest **** I can -- start them and Bonsai !-- Run it hard !- lots of it !--

Good morning OFC.

Umbra, I have bought all my seeds from Nirvana so far. I haven't had a herm yet. Blind luck? Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably plant extra, just in case and use up what I have. I've made enough mess ups on my own in my first grow that good genetics would have been wasted.

My next wish list is blue dream. Where do people go for the magic beans?

Good Morning OFC...Rain has moved on and cooled down for a few days...forecast shows back to mid 70's by first of next week and yep....more rain. I was thinking on washing the house down to remove green mold....might just let it stay green...more camouflage lol...it is not that bad...just gnaws on me. Dax folks get beans from all over...lots of USA based suppliers now that have good deals and reputations... there is our Neighbors to the North... Canada...then Europe. Personally I recommend the USA based ones...very fast turn around...week to 10 days max...great prices...huge selection of popular breeders.Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

83563112_1778770832259407_2841163785912188928_o.jpg

Hola OFC - Recovering from whatever malady I managed to catch - Still fogging a mirror, so I guess it wasn't caronavirus!

Not much to report here in the Pines - wet,warm, and windy.

Daxtell - posted up an email I got from True North in Canada - 70% off tomorrow only for Valentines Day.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em... and we got 'em!

Lesso how bad was did pineapple chunk smell ?- I been wanting some but was warned of the smell -- I'm not like some U guys with carbon filters and such !- I put an aero box of clones on the floor and hang lights from the ceiling and done !- Just a window A.C. unit to cool the room in the heat !- and fans !-- I am and will be fairly secluded!- U think I could get away with it ?
Not that bad. It had a fruity smell to it.

There was a member here that hung out with the OFC, even though he was 30. He realized this was where all the growing was taking place. His first plants were some Nirvana $30 pack of feces. Mids at best. He couldn't tell if it was him or the beans. His next grow, he used some good beans. Huge difference in his grow and his confidence
I knew better when i started this seed. Freebie from an attitude seed bank order.

That's a little better !--
HP - I'd let that green build up a little !- Just in case ?

Y'all talking about seed -- I don't get to sample some of this or that to decide what I want to smoke being in a prohibition state and all !- My 1st introduction to a variety will be when I get the seed and grow it-- harvest and dry it !--
I haven't bought seed but a couple times !- I did run that White Widow cloning from clones for 4 and a half years though ?-
I got a box in the fridge got lots of different kinds seed it it !- My alphabet soup box !- Some have sent care packages of seed down to the front lines of the war and some I've bred from them !- I am quite content with the quality I grow !-
I can and will do better but I get by !-
K2L --- U still alive ?-- I heard U kicked the bucket ?- Just kidding get well faster !--

34 spot cloners/ head injury extremes and things getting outta hand !- Why such a big cloner ?- I need that 12 gallons or so of nute water to obsorb the heat from the pump running 15 on 15 off !- Water temp get over 80 I can't clone !--I get slimed !--Smaller aerocloner in the south and U gonna have problems !--Drilling every square in that 34 spot cloner wasn't nessassary but I was there --it was there- I was high - had a drill-- I was stoned and it happened OK ?-- I call a full box of clones a weed store in a box !--- That's the closest I ever been to a weed store !-- It's gonna take awhile but one day one them 34 spot cloners gonna hold "The Dank Diner" !-- Clones to 34 different varieties !- Flavors and smells U would find in a diner !--
Legally grow 6 plants ?-- I don't think I want to do that ?--- Legal as Lettuce !-- Then I do what U say !- Maybe ?

Last edited by a moderator:
HP - Hope the Pines don't come down -under warning for the next hour, heavy rain and 40+ mph wind shears. Ground's already supersaturated, and it's red clay here, not sand. I got at least 8 that'd hit my house if they came down, and these damn pines go down like dominoes in a wind.

Keef - Not dead yet! At least from the neck down, anyways! I got the same story as you - never get to try a strain unless I buy it and grow it! Last time I went back to CO, i went to a dispensary in Manitou Springs, and their Blue Dream was cr@p compared to mine!

Soil is same way here...trees falling all over due to it...Oaks are bad with their shallow roots.I had 3.5 inches...North part of State had 7.3 inches. Keef I am cutting Shamrock patterns out now....will stick them to house and then spray mold killer...leaving green Shamrocks just in time for St Pattys day...maybe I can get the Luck of the Irish working here.

Good morning OFC.

Umbra, I have bought all my seeds from Nirvana so far. I haven't had a herm yet. Blind luck? Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably plant extra, just in case and use up what I have. I've made enough mess ups on my own in my first grow that good genetics would have been wasted.

My next wish list is blue dream. Where do people go for the magic beans?
With Nirvana it's not so much the hermi's, it's poor genetics bred by even worse breeders.

RE asked if I been looking at any places !- Realtor had 4 appointments to show the beach house this week-- They keep telling me I gotta wait for the beach house to sell before I buy or the financing would be a nightmare !!- So I'm stuck in the mudhole a while longer !
$1,000 SS check a month is not enough for me to live comfortably and I'm modest !-- So I'll have to supplement my income with weed !-- There's no retirement fund !- There's nothing but what I can make !-- Oh!--poor me ?--- I'm a pot farmer !- I think I'm be alright ?

HP we got a cold mist working I'm not going out there yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back