Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude-- this ain't that kinda weed !-- Depending on what U was smoking back in the day this is about 3 times stronger !
I hardly ever roll a joint anymore !- I mostly use a pipe with a small bowl !- 2-3 tokes of this is plenty for most !-- Umbra is a terp hunter and I do some test growing for him !- He the master of the mystery terp - What I call trick weed !- U take a toke and think ?- I should know that flavor ?--U Wrinkle your forehead up trying to identify that flavor !- Then U take another toke !-- U been played by some weed !- She done crawled all up in your brain with a big stick -- U may never figure it out that flavor !- Yet --U keep trying !-
Trick Weed got U !- Again !

272734-Happy-Anniversary.gif

\
I hope you guys have a GREAT day!

Same here !- Many more to U !- I mean it too !- I can add !
Got a room cleaned out in the Big trailer for the nephew's extra stuff !- He moved out of here and needed furniture - now it need a place to be -- Got most of my grow stuff and brewery gathered in one place except what's running !-
Break time ! --They headed out to load up !- I'm capping up and chilling out !-- Jet and I ?- We on guard duty !--

**** I got more done in the mudhole than I expected anyway !-- Yeah I cut out a mess of top notch girls and rebuilt my harem bigger and better than ever !- Most important I think was figuring out how I wanted to do with a grow and how when I come up out the mudhole !- This Geriatric Grow Unit thing will work for me !- Lots of flexibility - not much heavy lifting or shoveling--

The concept is simple - making it work right requirements some time and some finese !--
A small commercial grow !
A veg area feeding 2-4 part plumbed bloom rooms offset by a week- and crank it out !
Now I just gotta find a place to make it happen !- In the middle of an epidemic that is causing an economical melt down ?-- If it was easy everybody would be doing it ?

Well I'm just gonna stay in the trenches keep my head down and do what I do best I can do it !- Texas gonna roll over soon - probably after the next election !- Been rough spots before !-- Texas roll over they gonna need me !-- Especially in MMJ !- I know my **** !--

I saved the lights that the popo busted up last year. Sat down this morning and managed to repair one of them so I added it to the flower room to cover the mother I am flowering out. If I could find the patience to sit down and work on 'em I don't think it would take much to fix them all. But being retired, and lazy, I probably won't.

Yeah Umbra !-- This kinda of quality gonna be hard to beat in Texas !-- I know some people knows about dis **** !--
Trench Weed ?- I like it !- Goes along the lines of the Mudhole Pink !- Sounds almost derogatory ?-- Quality don't lie and U can't fake it no matter what U call it !

Nick if U need them They there !- I got some need fixing myself !

Shoot he was tryin' to give his broken ones away last summer! I may fix a couple, but in the long run they aren't worth shipping. Most of 'em are busted up pretty good. I have managed to repair 2 of the 600 watt lights but the nicest ones got a lot of attention form the dude what was doing the bustin'!

No Umbra !- I got bigger problems to solve right now !-- Nick get around to it he 'll fix them !- Even my tools are in storage !- I'm not done yet Cuz !- Chances are I can hold my own and still leave here with an intact grow !- If not I start a new one soon as I can !- I'm a pot farmer !- It's what I do !
Carona ain't changing that !- An economic collapse wouldn't change it either !- I'm a water farmer but that don't mean I can't rock some dirt ! - I'll adapt !- I just get impatient when I want options - NOW !- Head injury don't know what words like "Patience " and "Wait" means !

When I went to flight school in Fort Rucker Alabama in the army !- They told us the reason U have been selected is that if there were 100 of U and I told U only 1 would survive -- Everyone of U would be feeling sorry for the other 99 who ain't gonna make it !-
Uncle Sam knows these things !--So y'all take care of yourselves in this unpleasantness !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back