Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP -- Bon Ton Roulette !-- They ain't ready for that jelly !--
Cajun Microwave do the same thing but no digging involved !- Pick the firebox up set it aside to check your meat !- Use it over and over !- -- U know I'm allergic to shovels right ?

You got me to laughing on that one Keef...and your right...a disclaimer should be attached when you advise someone to attend the Cochon de Lait...notification of next of kin...life insurance paid up...and if your outlook on life is changed and you morph into the Cajun world of life...I am not responsible...some attend and never go home!

There was a wreck or something on the Lake Ponchartrain Causeway one year I was there !--Stopped traffic on the bridge - Took longer to clear the ensuing party than to clear the wreck !- They had the pits set up and the Cajun music cranked up !-

I think it's something about getting that mud in your blood from crawfish ?- That's my theory anyway !-- Some just coming home !-- They just didn't know it was home till they got there ?

Tab Benoit live in Slidell ? What's the name of that place ?
Ruby's Roadhouse - Mandeville La.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 28 in the flower room
20200228_183354.jpg

Gonna be some serious bud stacking going on

Bonsai Weed !- I bent one over one time and slowly tied a loose knot in the stalk !-- RE got this !-- He practicing and he'll find a way to make it work !-- I'd top it at 10-12 inches tall and let the resulting 2 limbs grow out 6-8 inches-- Then start bending them in opposite directions and keep the limbs running parallel to the ground !- If U can get the 2 limbs from topping it to grow out far enough that U can bend them back to the ground - It'll root there too !- Not sure if that would count as 1 or 2 plants ?-- They still connected ?

Kilt a Nurse Larry hermie today !- What's up with the hermies lately ?-- I've never had many then boom !- What 2 or 3 ?
I think it's environmental ? But a girl survive the way I treat them ?--They not gonna hermie later !

Keef
I think they call that in the dirt cloning thing, layering.
I was thinking a small sponge with rooting hormone gel in it say an inch long and sliced long ways wrapped over a living branch. Keep damp and roots may develop then cut rooted part free and plant.
Just a thought.

I'm kicked back this evening packing cannacaps !- Sipping on this delicious cartridge called Peach Cobbler !-- I'm be needing some peach weed !- Got dammit !- back to packing caps !-- I already took me a dose !- In taxes !- I gotta make them up I'm gonna take the 1st dose !- Just so we clear ?

Edit :-- What's a Dank Diner without some Peach Cobbler !- Listen ?- That's Peach Cobbler calling to me !-- I wanna come to Texas - Did U hear it too ?
Dank Diner without Peach Cobbler ?- Should be against da dam law !

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like me a peach vape cart !-- Getting into the Zen of making caps !- I got a stainless steel flat bottom bowl that I use to catch the decarb as I rub it thru a collander so the pieces fit in the caps easier-- Then I get out my empty gel caps caps and my cap packing stick !- I think this one is Oak ?- Lost my whittled down chopstick so I cut a branch off that tree !- Whittled it down to fit inside the caps !-- I take the caps off empty caps and stab the big end down into the decarb several times packing weed into the cap - Then pack it in tight with my stick !- Tap it into the weed again and pack it with the stick !- It's a rhythmic thing !- Then Chuck Berry said - Go-Go - GO- --Jonny B Goode !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back