Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-Day Rosie !

Bigass feral sow and her brood ? -- Keef and a tube of buck shot ?-- I'm liking my chances !-- Taking one young one would be fine !- I got a smoker !- big pit over there too ?--But-- Feral hogs is bad !- When the smoke clears probably be
more than one dead pig !- Big Momma the most dangerous - She got to die 1st !- They been plowing up the yard since Bruno and Precious been gone !- They liked a hog hunt once in awhile -- I saw the cuts on the dogs I know how they got them !- Here piggy piggy Uncle Keef got something for ya happyass !

It's what I got !-- There's a bunch of them !- When I drop mom There's a good chance they gonna charge!- I wanna lay down a lead curtian !- Always carry extra loads on your body !- Alligator taught me that !-- If I woulda had a street sweeper I coulda stood my ground instead of shooting and scooting like a sissy man !- If I woulda had reloads on me I coulda tapped hisass from on top that hotass car !- but No !- Reloads in the tackle box with him !-- Get on top the trailer with extra bullets in my pocket !- Hopefully those still living will beat feet back into the swamp ? I have always wanted to smoke a whole hog !

Edit :--Got weed -- If only the brewery was back up and running ?- We could pass a good time ?

Stinky I find putting fine weed in a cigar leaf an offense against the weed gods !-- I got a bong ! --We gonna be fine !
Gonna have to be having a term buzz whilst it cooks - Might need Coconut Earl at the party ?- and some blues !

Edit :-- 1st though I got some pellets and BBs coming for my Daisy air rifle !- Get me a duck or 2 before the CKN Hawks finish them off -- Keef - No way U can kill a flying duck with a BB gun !- U right !
He never see it coming !-- It won't be a head shot !-- It will be an eye shot !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's also the way to make Downeast Bean Hole Beans. Line a pit with rocks, start a fire, put your big pot of prepped beans ( maple or molasses, Coleman's mustard, layered with pork or bear fat, couple onions, par cooked butterfly beans ) wrap in a wet canvas, backfill with rocks then sand, go away 24 hours, dig up beans and call the whole neighborhood. Used to make these with my old grow partner from the Penobscot nation.

Alligator cook up good like that too-- if U don't have a hog !- Or just perfer!-- Alligator tail tacos ?-- Oh yeah !-- You'd like that !--

Edit :-- Something I always found weird about southeast Texas and Louisiana was Christmas Tamales - I guess it's tamale season ?-- 2 day process - Cause U make alot and eat a lot !--

It warms up some today the cripple got to haul some water got dammit !- It don't have to be this way !- Looking forward to solving this problem at the Bat Cave !- I know how to put it on auto pilot I don't like carrying 5 gallon buckets of water!- Make my neck hurt -- The plants-- they drink alot !- Only looked in on them yesterday !-

White Indica got to come down !-- The one I had at the beach was a 60 finisher like clock work !- This one up to 69 days - I don't do 70 day finishers !- She big and meaty and tbreatening to start breaking limbs !- Being a water farmer needing stakes is new to me ! - This 70bdays jamming up my system- Then the bigger mother plant need to come to bloom and an aero box too !--

Keef, In other places, a bushel of two of corn is thrown out to make every pig happy and two sides of a fence is up. Another bushel, another side of a fence. ... Last section is almost closed and another bushel is put out. Close the last section when enough pigs are in the pen. A little time of corn feed takes out some of the gaminess.

Then smoke pork.

Yeah that would be best !- I just want them to go away - A pipe live trap work for catching them pretty good !--Best solution would be for me to go away !- I got some papers to sign - Gonna drop the price on the beach house !- Not happy but see no Other choice !- I need another place to be and grow !- I Can't cool This place enough in the summer !

Good morning yall!
Lol. I been staying pretty busy being the taxi driver and nurse.
Dogs go out separate for now 6 or more times a day and of course I do the driving for my aunt as well as her meds and other needs. I tell ya, I never in a million years would ever have guessed I would be depended on so much by so many. I'm grateful I'm still able. I know my day is coming.

Rose
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
May your day be filled with Peace, Love and Happiness!
I wish you Many More!

Time to buy more nutes!
I tried the F.F. trio in pint bottles and I really like it so I'm gonna pick up qts. this time to finish out this grow then Ill pick up gallons when I save up enuff pennies.
I been "activating" a 32oz bottle of EM-1. Checked the Ph in the beginning. 7.62. 1 week later Ph is 3.78. Gonna let it go another few days and recheck. Once it hits 3.5 Ill let it set a week then use it like original EM-1.
I'm not sure I understand Why you can't brew a batch from a Brewed batch, but they say it only works 1 time.
Anyway, my girlz are doing well, Barny is doing well, and I'm just so dang happy to be alive its funny! Ignore the pain! Ignore the pain! :)

Got to look into another power company for the new place !
I'm spending too much on power as is !- I think There's one that has free nights ?-- I can do that !-- $350 a month right now and I'm not having to cool it !- I had planned to be outta here by 1st of the year !- Be set up and put some clones out for spring !- I'm spinning my wheels here !

Edit --I smell it sometimes too !- Anyone who knows that smell will know what's happening here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back