Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use a medium for now -- I was gonna drip and drain but I got all these spray manifolds and boxes so I'm use what I got and just modify it !- spray and drain ?-- Nute formula is close enough !- A slash of this-- a splash of that !-
How ever much nutes the company suggest ? - cut that in half !- Indicas and indica leaning hybrids need to be starved !- They like it !- They like some EM1 too !

Billy-- Welcome to the OFC !-- How did I miss U ?-- I get high sometimes !

Crocket - I never know whether to say good morning or good night !- I'm have to start using G'day instead ?-- Got down to freezing last night for probably less than an a hour !- That's cold to me !-- In South East Texas we don't get this cold that often !-- It's not So much about getting the Carona -I probably survive it - There's no goods being shipped world wide -- Stock Market is crashing !--Don't go to work ?- How people gonna keep the power on and pay bills ?-- The economic impact is what's gonna hurt !

Edit -- I know what Black Triangle -x- London Bridge means but wonder what -
NL #5-x- ECSD-x- Grape Ape - x- London Bridges mean ?-The ECSD part anyway ?- Is that just the long way of saying -- Dank da dank -dank ?
East coast sour diesel

My yellow lids are opague !- until the algae grows on the inside enough to black them out !-- I'm think 4 inch aero baskets with baked clay balls and a neoprene collar around the plants on top the clay balls is what I'm do !-- The roots will come on thru the clay balls long before I move them to an empty grow hole in bloom !- That PPM thing was too much of a pain after awhile !-- I wanted to know how much dis **** per gallon ?-- U put some that tea U make in there Nick ?
How much U say ?-- A splash in your res when U change it?- I do a month between res changes !-- Anything go wrong ?- Change the res !- That's why I'm going to a spray and drain thing -I have to get in the box to change the filter every 2 weeks -- when I remember !-- I hope to not open a box in bloom until harvest !- Then clean - reload and continue to march !

SRV- Texas Flood ?--
SRV it is !- Superstition!-- Coal Train with Santana --Little Wing
RE this your dam fault !
Did something else in Texas blow up ?-- I don't get much local news - I catch the major fake news networks on you-tube !-- **** always be blowing up down here !- It ain't all my fault either !- I ain't blowed nothing up in a long time !- Nothing big anyway !

That's not that far away !- Houston a big sprawling city 2 !--
Take U an hour to drive thru it on Interstate 10 !- Same north to south !-- I grew up bout 40 miles north of Houston !- It's unrecognizable to me now !- I was there when they build the dam and made Lake Conroe !- Population exploded in my old stomping ground !-- It's one the most desirable places to live in Texas now !-- 1st body I found was in that Lake !-- 30 feet down in the ditch on side a submerged road !- Felt like a road anyway !- Water pitch black below 3 feet !-- Later another fellow close to the same place But he was floating !- Been in the water about 2 weeks - fish and turtles been at him !- I was 17 years old !--My scuba wet suit was blue jeans and long sleeve denim shirt -running shoes and 15 lbs of lead on a quick release car seat belt !--A fisherman was nice enough to drive his boat at full speed a long ways up on the bank to tell us where the floating body was !- Had to recover the body with a basket - cause pieces was coming off !--
I did that ?- They passed me thru school!- I didn't do things like home work or write papers !- I had a blinking red and blue light for the dash of that 2 tone white and burnt orange 57 Chevy Bel-air !- The cops knew me by name !- They would pull me over sometimes and tell me to slow down !- Just had that little 283 in it but it was quick!
I was a premadonna !- I could do no wrong and if I did somebody would help me fix it !-- Didn't find out I had a respectable IQ until the army tested me !- Graduated near the bottom of my high school class and was just glad to be there !- Came out the water and the ambulance rode me to graduation with lights and siren I barely made it on time !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC...Nice 35* here today and lots of Stars...warming nicely for the weekend. That was a 96 inch water main that broke yesterday in Houston...it had water on cars and some rescues were necessary...everything is bigger in TX. Air traffic has picked up some...if anything will out perform the Virus.... it is Capitalism...they will find away to make the money flow. Ol Barney is in good hands there Gman...he got lucky when you took him in. A Sheriff in Arkansas is offering free Virus testing on any Meth...just drop it on by the office or call for a free screening in your home. Someone will call them!...off for a walk...Peace ya'll

87605876_3040507899317178_2616226362821705728_n.jpg

Top o' the morning, OFC - Sunrise peeking through the Pines now. Cold, clear, and drying out a little now.

Snuck into the 'burbs and back yesterday... now I guess I wait 5-14 days to see if I'm gonna be dead or not. If COVID19 gets here, it'll be through the ATL airport, as half the county drives an hour to work there.

After many years of hostilities, AIP has signed a truce with the local squirrels and we are now feeding them! Working so far!
bongsquirrel (2018_04_18 01_24_33 UTC).jpg

Peace out - smoke 'em if you got'em

Morning OFC !
HP-- There are obviously some out there like !- Lot of them probably wear one them red hats daily !-- They used to call GW Bush the villiage idiot !- Oh how I long for those days now !-- Maybe when this virus runs it's course and begins to fade we can be rid of the Ignorant One and his like ? -- This is Not a path that is in America's best interest !-- The virus is here !- Not much can be done to stop it !- -- Especially by the current inept administration !-- We can and will remove these dangerous people from public office to move on !-- Find somekind of national leaders that will guide the nation back to some thing that resembes normal ?-- The minority has shown us what kind of world they want !-- We have to reject that for good !

Good morning, OFCs. Nothing is planned to be going on today.

I got an email from a Thai friend, selling some Thai food from home yesterday. We helped cook and serve, then bought some green curry chicken. Every time that happens, I go on a Thai food binge. This time will be no different. I'm making a run to stock back up on the ingredients to our Asian favorites. I took my pepper plant and Thai basil plant to the compost bin yesterday, but have a gallon of dried peppers and twice as much dried basil stocked up. Spring planting is two months away so a new herb crop isn't far away either.

Inside plants are covered with white frost. Munchies will be hitting our home in a month. I don't want to waste a good munchies crave on junk. I also want to stock up on MeiMei Raman noodles. They are a couple pennies more than the cheaper stuff, but are nicely browned and have a spice blend that can "even make vegetables taste good" in the words of my daughter. Eaten dry as trail food, they taste close to potato chips. We were planning a trip to Thailand, but that's not happening now for obvious reasons. If money became too tight, that was a fall back plan for retiring.

Stay warm and smoke one for me.

Good Morning OFC...Nice 35* here today and lots of Stars...warming nicely for the weekend. That was a 96 inch water main that broke yesterday in Houston...it had water on cars and some rescues were necessary...everything is bigger in TX. Air traffic has picked up some...if anything will out perform the Virus.... it is Capitalism...they will find away to make the money flow. Ol Barney is in good hands there Gman...he got lucky when you took him in. A Sheriff in Arkansas is offering free Virus testing on any Meth...just drop it on by the office or call for a free screening in your home. Someone will call them!...off for a walk...Peace ya'll

View attachment 259242
I laughed my a55 off when i read that. I cant wait for the rest of the story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back