Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef that's OUTRAGEOUS!
My aunts house is 5000sq.' livable with a 4 car garage, completely electric. She runs the heat and cooling like its free and her bill is ALWAYS under 350 and sometimes less than 200.

EDIT
I Did fail to mention we have a central "geothermal" heating and cooling unit.
Actually it uses a closed loop resivore system buried below the frost line which takes a Lot of the load off.

Last edited:
My dad sent me a cartoon I'm gonna share since there is so much banter about our political leaders.
I think its funny, but you may not.
Anyway here it is for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• Embedded1582542719837.png
    Embedded1582542719837.png
    505.8 KB · Views: 19
Remember I told U I bred the Mudhole Pink in Veg !- The revegged mother is a freak !- Under 24/7 or 18 /6 since before I got here !- She continues putting out pistles and fox tailing in veg !- She's on her way to bloom and I had Leroy dropping pollen after I brought him back to veg from bloom !-- So I put him over by her while I collected some pollen from him !- I see some developing seed pods on her already !- Sloopy way to breed but any seed come off her were fathered by Leroy !- and that's how I bred -The Mudhole Pink !

Gloman - I got bout 10 marshydro 300 watt lights running --fans-- 5 aero boxes with pumps and a bunch of dirt plants !- Head Injury excess ?

Edit :-- that might 'Splain my power bill ?
I had planned to be out so I jammed veg full so I could split the plants with the nephew and we both have more than enough !- He moved and only wants a few plants now !-- This bloom is not big enough for what's coming down the line !- Little bloom produces bout 6 ounces a month - Other Keef got some seed burning a hole in his pocket !- He a sick man !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

Another sunny warm day with blue skies. I read it has been in the high 80s in SoCal. it was in the high 7os here yesterday. I am getting my shop ready for this years indoor grow. I may get clones today. I may give Magic Melon a try this year

Time for a smoke break.

tenor.gif

Have an AWESOME day OFC!

Good morning ofc, have the best ever birthday Rose...70* out here today but they say possible snow on Sunday...I don’t believe it...Grandson just graduated from jump school down in jawja now off the North Carolina and the 82nd...worries me a bit but what ya gonna do...can’t make’m stay at home forever....I do love that kid though...

Bernie smernie !- I vote for a stump over political name !- If political name last that long ? - Lies is biting him on the butt bout this Carona thing ?-- Maybe the Dow losing 10% in a week will kill him ?-- and Pence too ? Most of the dems would vote that way too and women and blacks especially black women ( GO GIRLS!) and hispanics and the young -and everybody else but some white people

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning yall!
Lol. I been staying pretty busy being the taxi driver and nurse.
Dogs go out separate for now 6 or more times a day and of course I do the driving for my aunt as well as her meds and other needs. I tell ya, I never in a million years would ever have guessed I would be depended on so much by so many. I'm grateful I'm still able. I know my day is coming.

Rose
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
May your day be filled with Peace, Love and Happiness!
I wish you Many More!

Time to buy more nutes!
I tried the F.F. trio in pint bottles and I really like it so I'm gonna pick up qts. this time to finish out this grow then Ill pick up gallons when I save up enuff pennies.
I been "activating" a 32oz bottle of EM-1. Checked the Ph in the beginning. 7.62. 1 week later Ph is 3.78. Gonna let it go another few days and recheck. Once it hits 3.5 Ill let it set a week then use it like original EM-1.
I'm not sure I understand Why you can't brew a batch from a Brewed batch, but they say it only works 1 time.
Anyway, my girlz are doing well, Barny is doing well, and I'm just so dang happy to be alive its funny! Ignore the pain! Ignore the pain! :)
here you go gman

Attachments

• Adv-Guide-Brewing-SCD-E-book-v1-9a.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Good morning OFC

Another sunny warm day with blue skies. I read it has been in the high 80s in SoCal. it was in the high 7os here yesterday. I am getting my shop ready for this years indoor grow. I may get clones today. I may give Magic Melon a try this year

Time for a smoke break.

tenor.gif

Have an AWESOME day OFC!

I wanna smoke with Willy!

Afternoon All...Happy B-day Ms. Rose and many more! Eased on in and bellying up to the bong for 4:20...had an install today for a cowgirl living in a cow pen...she all so owns a bar...she kinda sounds like the Lady on Cripple Creek.We used to cook whole pigs...beef briskets...venison hams all in the ground...dig the hole...3 or 4 hours worth of hard wood coals..Cajun seasoning..thick layers of foil on meat...then fire brick on the coals...bury...leave it alone for 6 hours or so....remove it and dig in. If your really into roasting pigs...check out the Cochon de Lait festival in Mansura, LA....you have not been to a party till you've been to one of those Cajun events...they will drink you down...eat you down...and Ladies....guard your assets...they will pinch you. All this typing cutting into 4:20...better run.

images (5).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back