Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4:20 is brewing...smoke it if you can...Keef lets get some luck of the Irish going and close this thing..St Patty's Day!.. Mr Cane ..you do have a way with that Papaya...excellent job! Been a nice Sunny drying day here...lots of NW wind helping. 2 Strains of COVID-19 after mutating they are saying...L and S....L is the aggressive strain with 70% of the total cases.

Look at me !

Attachments

• 20200305_170325_001.jpg
    20200305_170325_001.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 20
Nov - That's under 18/6 light !- What U think is bud on that plant in back is not !- That's a revegg- been under 24/7 or 18/6 for months !- She just grows in a fox tail like way !- After all this time she still puts out pistols!- So I put Leroy beside her and let him finish blooming !- That's the momma of The Mudhole Pink !- Bred in veg !
20200225_204801.jpg

Ah I see. I thought you had just filled the room to flip em. I'm glad you're posting pics man! You're killin it in the Mudhole.

I'm about to get a Alien Sour Apple wet. Big hopes after smokin MAC.
Has anyone used Recharge? SHN gave me a little sample pack. I'm going to mix it up hree soon after pizza :)

I'll get over to bloom in awhile -- The nephew taking down some those WI clones !--That momma freak and that box in the second pink pic coming to bloom soon as there's room - I got an aero bloom box and a couple dirt plants in there now for next harvest cycle !-

Too cool RE !
Nov - Those are 35 gallon boxes - I use about 12 gallons of nute water in each - Fill it right up to the bottom of the spray manifold !- I use a 396 gph pump because it was the smallest I could find with a filter at the time!- Without a filter the micro sprayers get plugged up -- Need that much water to obsorb the heat from the submerged pump !

I’m just playin around with my tech...posting a pic of my grow that I just captured with my phone...all while sitting on the lakeshore fishing with a beer and a doobie...
View attachment 259385
Do you feel the way I do with a webcam in there? Majorly more at ease? Mine made me lazy for a bit but I got back in the habit of manual inspections.

Too cool RE !
Nov - Those are 35 gallon boxes - I use about 12 gallons of nute water in each - Fill it right up to the bottom of the spray manifold !- I use a 396 gph pump because it was the smallest I could find with a filter at the time!- Without a filter the micro sprayers get plugged up -- Need that much water to obsorb the heat from the submerged pump !
HUA

I just got a small windfall. Itching to upgrade ventilation all around and add filtered intake to flower. If I sealed the tent well, like OF8 style seal, and proof the zipper would that put me at CO2 ready? I feel like I'd need more light too before the gas. But, that would have me ready, right? A couple 5# should get me through a week in a 5x5 iirc. I could exhaust into the veg tent from flower and get double the bang? My other thought was getting a live tissue culture station going. Votes? Ideas? Corrections? Hi OFC! Novi loves you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back