Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
indica, hmmm candyland or black triangle would work well
So should i try to find those seeds? I just looked thru my seeds and didn't see any like that. Can I order them?

Good morning all. Annie had a nic in her little hoohoo.. she is better now. phewy.
The TN kids just called. It was nice to talk to them 2300 miles away. HA.
I think bud and i were tired, we seem to just take annie to the vet and nap this whole week. must be getting old. She is the kind of puppy we need not to spoil, ya know? I hope you guys are all doing good. Keef, happy for the house sale.

Jozi’s new haircut!!!
EB97C743-7C88-45F3-AF31-4E1598ACA6F8.jpeg

Now thats a fancy DoggieDoo! It is raining here off an on but when it rains it pours. I was supposed to go get a '64 Falcon today but it is too muddy with all this rain. I'm thinking it needs a gasser front end but who knows? Speaking of gassers, hows JoeCamel doin'?

Afternoon farmers...super nice day here...it has dried a lot in just 2 days...saw some high ridges that farmers can plant on tomorrow. Nice Coop's hawk shot..there is a nesting pair of Red Tails out back here...couple days ago one had a kill and the other one wanted part of it..I was treated to an amazing display of aerial acrobatics...screeches and flashing talons. Even observed one making a grab on a frog...just never thought of then taking frogs. You don't wanna get lost in the LA/TX bayou...wonder where that low down Sheriff ran off too? Now that is a thicket! Saw a rare kind of stupidity today...we have the left lane law here...no driving in it unless your passing or fixing to turn...in the City it does not apply. One car insisted driving 45 mph in it till he attracted a Deputy's attention...deputy falls in behind him to run him over to the right lane...the guy will not budge....then he does the unthinkable...give the Deputy a hard brake check. Instant party lights...I fell back and let them pull over...LEO bounded out of the car as I passed...what a fool!

Well I got a couple things done today...this morning I tortured a couple of pot plants...snipped & tied’m down...
This afternoon, I finished and filed my 2019 tax return...and then I got a pot roast spiced up and into the instant pot...got about 20 minutes to go on that...so now I’m just sittin here getting hungry...maybe go out for a smoke here while that roast finishes up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back