Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC!-- Coming up on 3 in the AM !-- Locked up earlier with a migraine / sinus thing that had me praying and stuff !- Dry heaves almost kilt me !- Woke up beat up and worse from wear and tear but it lives !-- Having some coffee and getting my mind right !- It's good to be back among the living !- See if I can't build a most magnificent buzz out here in the dark ! -- Not up to a foot race or a fight but I'll live !- Maybe ?

Good Morning OFC...Nice chilly start this morning...about 38* and lite frost on the bridge likely. Still working here to catch up before the next rainmaker arrives next week....we are easing up on half a years rainfall total in under 3 months...the river should crest this week. My Sister is into those instant pots...she is loving hers...I may have to try one soon as well. No signs of panic buying in this region yet...store shelves are stocked...they call it the slow South for a reason. Off for a walk...enjoy your day !

88241739_2876859512372881_803940491090460672_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Keef
I know how you feel brother. I think my dogs beat me when I fall asleep. Sure feels like it.
Dry heaves? Yuk! Sorry bro!

My Barny has learned that he can go for a buggy ride outside every time he whines so now he's waking me up every 30 minutes to play buggy ride.
Gonna put This behaviour to bed Pronto!
Have a wonderful day yall!

Good morning all.

Keef, thanks for the picture of your sprayer tub internals on another person's question, yesteday. I messed mine up. I had a tube cutter that worked but deformed the schedule 40 ends. I have some thinwall pipe that I'll try when it's light outside. A 5/32 drill bit and a 10-32 tap fit for the nozzles better than the recommended size by the nozzle seller. Thanks for the heads up on that. My WW drank some plant steroids and will need that new home ASAP.I

Have a best possible day, everyone. Ttyl. Get better Keef.

Morning toots!
It's 6am on a Saturday . I'm practicing for daylight savings time. No sleeping in this weekend... a nap is definitely happening later, but ooof that first Monday after the time change is brutal and this year I'm gonna be READY!
-ish.

Today on the menu is the dump, take my bonus check to the mechanic and let him break the news of how much work my truck needs, and play in the garden. After the last round of repots, everything has totally blown up and the floor has vanished again. Haha grower problems! But seriously I need to pull out the portable A.C. and make sure it's functional going into warmer weather. With my co2 timer broken and no way to control heat in my current configuration, I was definitely seeing some heat stress up there. New timer went in last night but I'm pretty irritated.

Good morning OFC! 29* out here. I guess my area is 60" behind on snowfall. That's a lot of Lost snow. I finally picked up shelving for veg. Got one of keefs tubs. It's 27 gallons instead of 35. It was 27 or 55 and the 55 is to big to fit on the shelving.... Going to look at some clones today. If I decide to buy some I gonna have to build a quarantine room. Cardboard wrapped in b&w poly?

Giant cardboard box (convection oven size) set upside down over a tray, with a super cheap 4" duct booster fan exhaust, can.cover the outlet with stockings, and a cheap small LED panel works well, you can cover the inside with white poly , also a good time to pest treat or put a no pest strip in the box. I share your fear of dirty clones!
Can be also used as a temporary box for pollination if you add a timer! :)

The bugs will be coming for me !- I might have bugs now !- Can't find my loop !- I'll need a preventitive routine - Worse comes to worse I can dunk my plants !- Big beautiful plants are da bomb but I tend toward more smaller plants they're just easier for me to handle and fit aero box growing better !-- I need to check my clones !- Always have a clone in veg of what's is in bloom -- I need a new set of Nurse Larry clones !- There was a mix up and only way to straight it up is to throw out my NL clones and take a fresh set ! - Keep everything labeled !- with a label U can read !-

Looking forward to getting my 5 gallon primary fermenters working too !-- I was working out a system that somewhat matched my 4 part bloom rotation !- Maybe 4-- 5 gallon fermenters ?-- Freeze one off every 2 weeks ?- I don't know yet ?-- Depends on the yeast ?- Gonna need me one of Gloman's Fire Water Making Machines !-- Man cannot live on strong fruit wine alone ? -- Smallest wooden keg I can find is 8 gallons !-- Take more than 2 fermenters to fill one up with Blueberry Brandy ?- Then U got cherry -- Strawberry - Black Berry !- U see this getting outta control don't U ?-- I do ! -- It would be nice to have a few kegs of brandy put up for hard times !- People drinks a lot after a disaster !- Saw it after Katrina !- When Carona starts fading away - Jack Daniels might need a little help keeping up ?-- I'll do what I can !

I told Gloman -- A homemade 60% ethenol hand sanitizer and they laughed and laughed !-- Saw a bottle of Purell on E-bay for $350 ? - Who da crazy one now ?

Edit :-- 55 gallon barrel marked " Hand Sanitizer "-?-- They wouldn't fall for that would they ?--Got to keep it around awhile !-- Take me -2 weeks for each year of aging on some good bourbon !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all.. we have rain which is wonderful, haven't had a drop all winter. I can hear the trees making sucking noise as they drink a long cool drink. I have had hope of cleaning up this house all week, i was a tired girl. No excuse today. more coffee a sativa and we do this. The plants in the bathroom and wondering if i am a newbie... So yesterday I missed them with water, but wait, it was vinegar water for cleaning, so i quickly sprayed just water. So i lowered the ph a bit. LOL i hope they will be fine, i turned off the light and they look fine this morning.
Stay well friends.

Hello OFC

I hope everyone is doing fine. It looks like rain today. YAY! We need rain.
I may get wet coming and going from my shop today.. I downsized to just 6 plants down there this year. I will veg the clones for about a month before I go 12/12. Last year my indoor plants got way too big and bushy. I don't like my plants crowded.

Enjoy this day.

Good morning old peeps...not raining but not very bright and sunny out there either...actually I haven’t even ventured out yet...didn’t get outa bed till almost 10 am...it’s Saturday I guess...I need the outside of my house painted but I’m not gonna do it...I do need to make a few small repairs before it’s painted and I may consider doing some of those...wish I had a little more energy though...well, cheers to all of you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back