Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some's better than none Gloman !-- I'll be doing this Carona disaster in the mudhole I guess ?-- Unprepared -no plan !- Just survive it !-- They start isolating areas I'm not so sure going mobile would be wise ?--
I'd love to make it to the river or some other place before things get too bad but I probably won't !- Once the supply chain is back up and running things will return to a new normal fairly quickly !-Things may not peak until late summer !-
Dax- I'm happy to see someone give my boxes a shot !- I wanna see it work for U so let me know if and when U got questions !--
I'll be cloning and doing early veg same as I been doing then transplanting into probably 4 inch areo baskets full of baked clay balls !- Let them settle in some before moving them to bloom !

20200307_205551.jpg 20200307_205605.jpg
Just a relaxing evening of puttering here. Made some peanut noodles and seaweed salad, and have been reinforcing the bottom of this cute little mini storage bench chest thing I picked up at goodwill this morning for $8. It's a little under a meter wide, 3/4" pine that's aged and beat up a bit and looks timeless. It is going in the toy hauler/mobile primitive fish camp I'm building out of an old horse trailer . Gonna make a perfect coffee table that I can stash all the phone chargers and music stuff and lanterns/oil in, as well as YAHTZEEEE!! Because that's what hens do in the woods. Get blazed, listen to music, and shoot dice.
My mother would be mortified. I wish i could get her to join us. She could use some Girl Time and a couple puffs just as much as the rest of us : )

Nov: I hope your Wife will be doing better soon. People are not getting tested as there are not enough test kits. I think the Government does not really want to test people. The less people are tested the less cases of corona virus are reported.

That is a sweet find SA!

On another note, the unrelated elephant sitting in the room, waiting patiently for a bong rip, is the formal acknowledgement (by the Finns. Finland Finland Finland... your mounains so lofty... your treetops so taaallllll) of a 'bubble' in the crude oil extraction industry that is expected to pop within the decade.

Brb going to stock up on K1.

Hey ofc...Nov, I wish for wellness in your house and all y’all as well...I have only rarely ventured outside today...haven’t gotten much of anything done...sometimes I just feel like...old...I’m hoping the time change will lead to that old spring feeling, even though I know winter isn’t finished with us yet...I got stuff that needs attention but I haven’t got any...
Well, enough bitchin for now...Blueberry x Miss V...lost both my d@m pipes...I’m down to a one hitter...g’night

Almost forgot, I did venture into the big cabinet and do a little cutting...so I took my first coupla clones that I’m actually trying to keep for a future grow...maybe cuz these are the supposed lambsbread which I doubted, so we’ll see... if it turns out, I’ll have some clones...if not, we’ll more practice...I’m waiting for the BBxV to get a little stretch on before I cut them...very short stocky plants...so now g’night

I just dropped her off. Contrast cat scan with no findings. Assumed virus. Picking up the prescriptions now. White Strawberries was in the car stash. Now it's in the air. That's a cool chest SA. Thanks to all for the well wishes.
While I been resting here, waiting for the scripts, I started to want an old VW bus. There's got to be a few around here somewhere....

We had a broken down pop top in the yard when I was a wee'un in the rather creepy misty hemlock forests of Wendell ma in the early 80s. Lil bro n I used it as a fort. 1970s Volkswagen s and Volvo all smell the same, regardless of exposure to moisture and vermin. I think it's the cushion stuffing. Leftover roof thatch and horsehair and God knows what-all else the Europeans were trying to get rid of. Mud? Spent brewery tails? North sea beach weeds? It's a unique scent. If it were available as perfume, id still rock it .

I'm questioning my faith tonight !-- Fellow who tested positive for Carona was shaking hands with everybody at the Conservative CPAC - thing they do !--They said he shook hands with political name too !-- Makes me think there may be a God after all ?

Sheesh, they get pricey! I could find one that'd be affordable though. New goal on the board! I've never driven nor worked on an old VW. I've never done any engine work on a VW either.... Rotary iirc?
They look cool, they're roomy, probably good on gas....I wonder if they can get it tho... Can we slap a turbo on there? I wonder if they designed a super charger for em. I need to know I can scoot on demand lol.

Good Morning OFC...Glad Ms.Nov is home and on the mend...Reading some news today...Vlad has backed off from his partnership with OPEC...informed them Russia will not decrease oil production to support oil prices. Vlad thinks its time to punish the USA fracking industry ...by keeping the oil prices too low for production...just what we intended Vlad...made ya'll a bit PARANOID when we used those words..."energy independence"...OK...we will take $1.50 gasoline. Sorry to all the young folks with $1500.00 a month in vehicle notes...those high paying oil field jobs may thin down. $8 bucks for that chest...SA that is theft if you did not have a receipt lol....with your restoration skills it will become an heirloom...my BiL does those kind of jobs...he is good at it...went for his CCP and they could not print him...done wore them off sanding so much by hand.Off for resupply mission and intelligence gathering ( will ask lady in produce department "whats new?") Enjoy your Sunday mates!

88261708_2704162726368950_741103229764370432_n.jpg

It SHOCKS me to see just how many people sit to eat in restaurants and Never wash their hands first. I'm about to end this going out to lunch every day thing. My old aunt Lives for lunch time outings but this is Redickerous!

Nov iirc the vw bug was available with a supercharger not sure about the bus. But the rear engine cooling system was iffy and I know a couple folks who had engine fires in their vans, and another who blew the tranny in the mountains of Vermont. Cute but high maintenance.
If I were going to buy a van to live in temporarily , it would be a Nissan NV hi top. They're beasts and I'd bet dollars to donuts they blow the Mercedes sprinters outta the water in terms of cost over time. I love Nissan gas engines. The 4.0 v6 simply cannot be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back