Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have the clones topped and tucked back into the tent and then converted the basement sauna into a drying room; going good so far today. Chicken for lunch - the one that's been raising hell in coop for the last couple of weeks. Not sure if I want to finish the clones in the 3x3 tent or pull them into the 4x6 room, I have a week or two to decide I guess. Hope all of you have a great day!

Nursing the tail end of a vape cartridge !- That is nice!-looking forward to a day when I can fill my own !-- Down here in Texas if they catch U with a vape cartridge U charged with possession which includes the weight of the battery !- That puts it over simple possession !-- U saw the brush around here ?- I'll take the asswhooping but U not finding that vape pen !-- I sling it that into that brush it's gone !- Then comes the asswhooping and they gonna use resisting arrest as justification !-- These CBD cigarettes is confusing them some !- Do U still do the beat down or not ?
Biff there's never enough room -- Another light or some such piece of equipment - This growing addiction gets expensive after awhile !
Dax- Good deal on the box !-- I had described how it works but a pic can do that !- How many grow holes U gonna put in it ?-- U can clone in water alone !- I usually have the clones at different stages so I use real light nutes - They may clone faster in plain water - I put EM1 in everything !

After forgetting about it..I have got into the NYPD...I incorrectly called it NYSD ...it has been on cure for a couple weeks now...this is some good smoke...fruity and packs a nice head to toe buzz...focus on the Ch'i strong point..I must have more of this in the future.

20200307_163140.jpg

Hey OFC. We're in the ER. My wife is getting worse by the day. Stopped in to check out those clones earlier and they aren't ready yet, another week or so he says. While I was coming through the door the guy was on the phone with a hospital worker a few cities over. Said they had 5 expirations just a few hours ago due to covid19 and they not reporting them.... Guy is a white coat, had no reason to lie?
I'm putting the family on self quarantine. I'll be the only one coming or going. If I'm wrong everybody has great ammo to roast me with. I'm tired of losing people and I'm not losing my family. I fought to hard to get here. You all be safe out there in the world. Stay 3ft from people if you can.

Nov
Sorry your wife is struggeling!
By all means brother, take as much precaution as you can.
If it breaks out here I'm going to do the same.

Keef
That's purdy!
Looks like my hemp is going to be 1st to harvest. She's just starting to get a few cloudy trichs. Everybody else is at least a month out.
Tomorrow I'm gonna torture these clones some more and get them ready to scrog after this harvest. Huh! No waiting on seeds! Thanks for the bubble cloner idea!

Thanks guys. Im pretty sure she doesn't have covid19, but, it's really scary to think that could be a reality.
We been here 4 hour nao. Security around here is tighter than usual. I think my paranoia is starting to run the show... It happens when I'm in a hospital or police station to long. The buzzing starts talking to me lol.
When I get home and get situated I've got some gardening to do. A shelf to put up. I'm really happy about the shelf. There will be a mini nursery in my 2x4 with structure. It'll get my roots up off the cold floor too.
What's everybody smoking on tonight?

Thanks guys. Im pretty sure she doesn't have covid19, but, it's really scary to think that could be a reality.
We been here 4 hour nao. Security around here is tighter than usual. I think my paranoia is starting to run the show... It happens when I'm in a hospital or police station to long. The buzzing starts talking to me lol.
When I get home and get situated I've got some gardening to do. A shelf to put up. I'm really happy about the shelf. There will be a mini nursery in my 2x4 with structure. It'll get my roots up off the cold floor too.
What's everybody smoking on tonight?
Expert Gorilla

Best wishes for your wife, Nov. I'm sorry your family is going through this.

We are making Covid19 contingency plans, too. My son in law had a kidney transplant and is immune compromised by anti-rejection drugs. My wife has some issues that could put her in extra risk. We have been volunteering at the grand kids school. The little one don't do hygiene well. We both get exposed to anything going through. That may have to change. We were planning a bucket list trip to SEA. Cost of living is cheap, we could live the modest dream if we liked it, my plan b. That's not happening now.

If the grandkids come down with anything, they will be moving in with us. The wife might go to their place.

I have a couple options on my clone tote. With an extra two lids, it can be two or four hole tote or swap out the piping on the pump for a single plant tote. Right now, I'm planning a two clone set up, staggered a few weeks apart, a two larger tote hole in veg, again staggered times, and a one hole tote in flower. Small plants can have the net pot moved, or the lid can move. The cloner is built except for drilling the lid. My cheap ax netpots are odd sized. I ordered better ones, they should be in tomorrow. then I can size and line up the drilling. Every time I go cheap, I end up buying twice. Even good ones are pretty cheap. I am happy with how the tote turned out. I can't wait for the seedlings to be big enough to run it. Thank you again Keef.

I always keep extra totes around. I have our off season clothes stashed and a VEDC It's a leftover habit from a flood. I tricked out our van for extended camping or gtfo trips. Totes get carried out and we can hit the road in minutes. Stealth van living. It makes staying in one place easier when I have the option to leave.

Raspberry cough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back