Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 260410
Spring means asparagus.
Asparagus is a finger food.
Fight me.

Not to wish ill on anyone but frankly seeing political name-With-A-Funny-Accent laid up in the ICU might finally be eye opening enough to get the stubborn folk to take this more seriously.

That looks delicious! I'm with you girl, I don't wish ill on people but, does he really count? I'm not sure he's a real person.

Welcome to the OFC Mary Jane !-- People get high and get the munchies and Stinky torments us with pics like that !
She also a grow master !- Go see how she do ?-- But -- she got to quit making that Kimchi !-- Sometimes I smell it all the way down here in Texas ! -- I can't take it !

Umbra even if she was po-po what could she do around here ?-- U know me - It takes me awhile but I would know eventually !-- Same School I went to --they always slip up !- I'm not convinced either way and never am for awhile !
I see your concerns and the reason for them but that is not a sure sign !-- Give me awhile ?

For now I gotta disagree with U !- This is not how a cop would write !- If I was a cop I wouldn't even sign up - I'd just watch from the shadows and learn all I needed to know !-- No need for a cop to even be here !- Unless they wanted to learn to grow !- I don't doubt U feeling something but I think U wrong on this one !-- Why would they be here when it can he done without anyone knowing U were even here ? -- 1st thing I'd do is go after Other Keef !- He a trouble maker !

Edit :- Tarot cards say she who she say she be !-- They been wrong before !- It's all about how U interpret it ? - There is a wild card but I can't sense any danger !
Maybe U sense something coming from an unexpected direction ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your spidey sense turned on - but -
This is how I would do it if I was a cop !-- There was a guy - - I knew his home city - There was the mention of 2 deaths in the family so I know the family relationship and I know dates and cause of death of the 2 --- I look up the obituaries for those dates in that city and I got a name and an address is easy after that !--

Good Morning Everyone...disguises come in many forms.....hide if you like.....but time reveals all....nuff said. Got a nice day in store here...chance of a shower...but that is OK...fixing to side dress with organics in gardens today and plant some more selections...all so going to drop my wildflower and sunflower seeds today. With bees ...I give them some sweet flowers and they insure I have loads of produce...it is a wide variety of them as well....and the butterflies are just a bonus. Keef I am learning in these gloves...first attempt at rolling was humorous...but I adapt quickly to most things...the XXL ones have helped a lot...first job in XL and I went through 7 pairs....in XXL only 2 pair...plus these are 6 mil thick. My hat is off to you for wearing them for 20 years!... We have the Full Moon tonight...9:35 CDT...Pink Moon...it is called that due to Moss Phlox blooms covering the ground in Spring. Enjoy your day and stay safe!

10i8rq.jpg

I have CW X GDH and jock horror x black jack and Frank's Gift hanging!
I've realized I don't have to manicure the bud I'm going to use for rso. I just take the big leaves off, let it dry then Tupperware it till extraction time. I manicure my smoking buds but cure them in jars.
I made some coconut oil tincture with some of the CW X GDH. Perfect strength. 3ml just barely buzzed. 4-5ml be a nice high.
I just wish it didn't take so long to come on. lol

Good morning all. we be making tincture. We had a big little boy with severe autism and seizures that couldn't handle the 1:1: tincture i usually make. Made him pass out. Has to be the interaction with his seizure meds. So i grew hemp for him, and sent it out today. Yuck on hemp. Anyway, i hope it helps him. He is in a stupid southern state that starts with A. It is like a different country down there. So this is real and forgive me if i sound like a snobby northern, but booger hollow really? Ok, done being small and superficial.
Smoke um peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back