Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

One child and son in law are sick with what seems to be a stomach flu. No coughing or fever.

My passed friend's wife died, too. But NOT from CV-19, either of them. Unless you test positive from CV-19, it isn't CV-19. Tests are too hard to get. They weren't high enough priority to be allowed to get the test, so COD was pneumonia, not CV-19. No underlying conditions.

The trichromes are taking a long time to turn colors from icy clear to opaque. I tried the previous grown AK. Three tokes is too much. First world problem but it chilled me when i just want to rage.

Stay safe. I'd say stay inside but in Iowa, its a place to grow must mean CV-19 too. We don't have to stay inside. The governor knows that political name wants what's best for us. (Except tests, masks, ventilators),

ill be back in a couple days.

Morning OFC. Another wave of acceptance on "the new normal" for me. This is just getting to be common life. I spent a few minutes last night reading about how some people think this isn't a sickness, it's from the 5G towers going into service! Fine your giggles where you can I guess. They probably right because I laughed at em.

Same people who said AIDS was a gay disease and straight people were safe ?-- Microbes - They don't know these things !-- They trying to survive same as us - They find fertile ground they multiply-
OK we chatting with the realtor bout a dam Bat Cave !--
I think we can work something out ?-- Sell a house - buy a house - move a pot farm - all in the middle of an epidemic -- Piece of cake -- Dam !-- No it's not !--

Re. I hope your birthday was a good one. Umbra, I hope your dog doesn't? How could he be exposed? Our daughter is on week 4 of covid. I hope she can go back to work some day. Sheesh.
I am cloning up a storm, i dumped organic cloning cause chemical works better. Sad but true.
We be isolating, kids.
Good morning! I'm new and think I have covid 19, but was wondering, is your daughter still sick 4 weeks later or still testing positive?

Grammy !-- Welcome to the OFC -- Get well dammit !-- Do U grow or want to learn ?-- Texas pot farmer here !- I do what I can !
Hi!

I grow, definitely! It's my passion! Texas, we are neighbors, I'm in NM.

First hydro grow going though ...

Attachments

• 20200316_185845.jpg
    20200316_185845.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
Looks like U doing it right too baby girl !- I run a continuous grow -- aero under LEDs -- Spent a decade in Corpus Christ started growing out on Padre Island - got a divorce --sold the house and looking for a Bat Cave in East Texas to practice my art ! - Whole world gonna have PTSD after this !- I got medicine for that !

Dax - I spent some time in Iowa - My 1st wife was from there !-- Go north to Des Moines - take a right and go another long way - somewhere in the middle best I can remember !- Tell me U only post to shoot the male pheasants?- It come up from between my feet like that ?-- I'm busting a cap on it and we figure this out later ?-- Scared da **** outta me and there was nothing left but a cloud of feathers !--- They shouldn't do that !- Shot it from the hip close on-- cause I thought something was after me !- - I didn't like pheasant hunting anyway !- Bastids !

I know this pipe don't look too special but it has a story -- It was stolen out the mudhole by a crackhead-- We crossed paths - He's in jail for another View attachment 260407 B&E and the pipe made it back to the mudhole and now it's mine !

Karma's a biatch huh? Clean that thing and use some strong stuff on it!

I think I hurt my nephews feelings yesterday - He fired up a joint and came to pass it to me !- I said no thanks Cuz !- No offense but I ain't sharing a joint with U or nobody else for awhile !-- I'll go get the Crackhead's pipe and smoke with U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back