Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No tube goes all the way to the belly no way out -- U would have to use an endotracheal tube to put them in the lung !

Traumatic Brain Injury -/ PTSD -- I don't have to try to make sense anymore !-- I don't do so well with cop shows either !-
My job was to anticipate what the doctor would need and put it in his hand when he needed it and hold **** out the way so he could see - One hand was his--like a living retractor-- if U sharp U see what he's gonna want and do it without being asked - and one hand was mine for passing instruments !-- Scissors looped around little finger pointing up the wrist --drop them down when needed for cutting suture !
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello OFC

I hope everyone is hunkering down and staying safe.

2RE

f718107228bc0c2ec35e258c32253e88.jpg

I hope your B-day is awesome!

This thing y'all call flush ?-- How and why would I do that ?- I don't belong to that religion-- I gotta snake a water hose in there and top them off -- I could measure and tell U how much they drink ?-- but I don't care-- hard to measure with a water hose ? Ain't getting into that box till harvest ?

Edit -- Nick say he spend 20 hours a week in the grow ?-- I just wish I could get into bloom !-- I'll get it fixed at the Bat Cave - U can't get to that back box without dragging the front one out the way !
It Ain't that I don't want to spend time in there -- There's just no room for me !-- Once a week I get a flashlight and a water hose - pull an aero basket out and stick a water hose in the hole - shine the light thru another open hole and fill it up to the bottom of the spray manifold !--water hose beats dahell outta 5 gallon buckets!- Bless it with a splash of tiger bloom and EM1 ! - See ya next week !-- At least I can get around in veg !

Thanks for the bd wishes...been cold and rainy here with about 20 minutes of hard hail...very noisy...I have not been out to check the grow at all today as it is just too wet...it’s in my shed but that means I have to get wet to get there...let me just do a virtual check here...yep they’re doin fine, I made a collage without even getting outa my chair...no flowers yet though...it’s my birthday so I’m being lazy!!! Gonna try a virtual band practice today using the zoom app...might be fun or might not even work...cheers!
6C632F91-7453-4A8A-8E46-7B92B6BCFC22.jpeg

I got questions !-- Since I don't play that how much off each plant game -- I do my math by the box !- A box is about half a square yard -- It might have 2 plants 3-4-5 plants ?-- Don't care ! --So like when they grow up like this -- Bunk bed size is more like 2 square yards right ?- Harvest half a bunk bed a month or one box ?-- So am I getting that out of the one square yard that makes up the boxes or the 2 square yards that make up the canopy ?-- Give me a headache - I stick with estimates per box ?- Math give me a headache !-- How bout we get what we get and it weighs what it weighs when it is dry ?-- I don't like math !

Fancy **** !- I want that !-- Youngster said I'm glad old people are discovering weed !- What do U say to that ?- He was too far away to hit with something !-- Let'm think that !--Dumass little farts !-- Discover weed ?--- U mean I can smoke this and it will help with my aches and pains ?- Oh joy !-- Why didn't I think of that ?

Good morning boys and girls, I hope everyone is having an awesome day. I have been busy in the grow, thought it was time for a break. A few pages back we were discussing harvests and it ranged from a zip or 2 per plant to I think my 22 zips for one plant. There ain't no secret to big yields, its all in the effort and the size of the pot. In the next run I am going to put one plant in a 20 gallon tote and put it in its own little room. I have one sonic screwdriver clone that won't fit in the flower room so I figgered what the heck. 12 weeks roughly from now I am going to take her down. We'll just see how she does. One thing I know for sure, you can't get a big yield from a little plant and a big plant can't thrive if it is root bound. In the meantime I have been busy re-configurating for the next run and re-potting my Sonics for this go around. I bought 6 bags of new soil and a huge bag of peat moss, then I cleaned out all the perlite and vermiculite they had. I managed to recover about 80% of the soil from the previous grow so I guess I'm stocked up for the year.

Last edited:
Looking at that bloom -- I was gonna put 8 boxes in a bedroom for bloom -- I foresee difficulties with that plan ?
Twice what I got here will fill a small bedroom !-- 4 boxes and some get around room is it !-- Don't mean I can't put 4 more somewhere else ?-- So 4 boxes in a 4 part rotation ?
We double up with that 2nd bloom if and when Veg can feed it ?- Nute water piped in from outside res -- then drain back or I can keep some in the box - They got these things called valves !-- Anyway spray on timers --keep the air pump stone in each box to move fresh air thru --runs all the time -- lights on timers - Thermostat set for temp control - fans - What was my job again ?-- I am not the captain of the trim team !

The brain doesn't !- We do brain surgery with the patient awake - They put them to sleep we drill the holes and cut out a piece of skull -- then they wake the patient back up ! -- When we did laparoscopy- we used CO2 to blow the belly up like a balloon -- after surgery almost every one complained of shoulder pain - not in the movement just a Bad Ache in their shoulder area !- We didn't do nothing up there !- Refered pain ?-- Break a leg and see if there are pain receptors in muscle and bone ?-- The stomach does have muscle tissue ?--

RE, Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope your day has been as nice as you are... see what i did there?
My mom told me if i didn't have anything nice to say than don't talk. Happy Birthday RE.
lol love ya's. and SA, i want that in my tum now. Hashbrown crust, get outta here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back