Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t spend it all on seeds!!!
Shrimp tacos this evening...
Did you get to go check out that river house?
DC3BC5FD-D5E3-403A-AD64-2302BE0BB6CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good to me RE !- better fix me a couple too !-- No plans to buy seed !- Take me 2 years to sort out what I got !-- I got another batch of Umbra's grape crosses to figure out plus a mess of other stuff -- Gonna need some stuff for the Dank Diner but no hurry !-- Mostly spend a down payment and buy 4-5 New lights for bloom -- Then start assembling the Geriatric Grow Unit -- Got plumbing to do probably sheath the walls and ceiling with half inch foam board -
Hang the lights and start my wheel rolling !- Get settled in and see if I have time to get some clones outside -- Then turn my attention to grow trailer #1 !

Oh I'm need a bigass pressure cooker and some copper line - lots of copper line !-- gotta build a thump keg -- a worm and worm box -- and get some CKNs to eat the fermented corn so I can eat them - Waste not want not !

Been listening to classic Chuck Berry
Oh Maybelline - Johnny B. Goode !

Good Morning OFC...Fine day taking off here...nice and quite for one thing..comfortable temps and no rain at the moment. Got the Black Betty out ..first time in a few weeks...it has mellowed on down to some stare at a knot hole in the wall weed...it has the gift that keeps giving. I tried to play guitar for years...massive love of all kinds of music...I cannot reproduce it though...can learn the notes ear or sheet...but I have a timing problem...brain wants to play every beat in the song??? ooh well...it is fun just listening . Informed last night a LA town about 50 miles from here...one that we shopped in when growing up...residents (mostly young folks) blocked off traffic on a street and had a CV-19 party...100 to 150 participants...town of 2000 maybe...local po-po was unable/no desire to break it up..Parish SO had to re-open road to traffic with pepper spray...no virus rules were being followed of course. Lack of discipline among the young is showing...they say it is an old person thing and they do not fear it. Off for resupply this morning...a new adventure everyday!

cannabis-still-safer.jpg

Morning OFC !- Ugh !-- Which way is up ?-- It's dark !-- I need more coffee!-- Still wet in the mudhole !- I don't know if the rain is over or just taking a break ?-- I'm with HP - Couldn't carry a tune in a bucket -- I'm the one what listens !-- Love my music !-- Always got a radio or something playing -- Not so much country music or rap !--
Youth is wasted on the young !-- The kids - they grownass people but they still kids to me -- They bullet proof or think they are -- Not much chance I'm make it out the mudhole without catching it -- All I can hope is that this old body can take it then get back up !-- This getting back up thing is starting to get old !-- I'm off to pack a pipe and make more coffee!- Don't get in my way !-- I can be blunt in the morning !
Contact the local realtor tommorrow see if we can make some arrangements to look at some places -- Back to the pipe - I'm not ready to start this day !

Get my cloning box and quit playing !- Clone box is a box with empty aero baskets and neoprene collars -scissors - Permanent marker and milk jug plastic to cut into ID tags
-- take the cut put it in a basket with collar - label it - ( stick the label between foam collar and basket ) put it in an empty hole in the cloner and do it again -- Looking for a better way to label -- light fades the Sharpe writing on the label !-- U gotta know who everybody is ?-- There's clones to 14 varieties plus Leroy and Jimi !-- I think Leroy still alive ?- need to check !

Young folks are bad!...The Lady who tipped me a $100 last week...she is a retired school teacher...her son had a college paper due next day... that was the emergency after he broke the modem...when I arrived he was going bass fishing!...had Mom working on his paper..she cautioned him about going so much and he had same reasoning...its only the old it hits.

Good morning OFC. Raining. My rottie had a hard time last night. She was yelping like someone stepped on her foot. I gave her some cbd drops and eventually gave her a small amount of rso. She is better, but I know her end is not too far off. I was glad I took her for a walk to her favorite spots yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back