Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My big plants seem to always start out as mothers. After they have been trimmed and abused for a while they branch like crazy and produce like mad. I grow in 11 gallon containers in soil. Like Umbra my normal plants from clone usually produce around 6-8 oz. per plant but up until now they usually veg for about 60 days. I am changing the way I grow as time goes on and I am hoping to get a harvest every month or so in the future. Took me aound 16 hours of trimming to get the last 6 down and my arthritic hands can't handle that much work.

the right genetics makes all the difference when it comes to yield. Great growers can bring the full genetic expression from a plant, but they can't make an inferior plant yield more than it genetically is capable of expressing.

the right genetics makes all the difference when it comes to yield. Great growers can bring the full genetic expression from a plant, but they can't make an inferior plant yield more than it genetically is capable of expressing.
Truer words were never spoken. No matter how much work you put into it crap yields crap. And I put a lot of work into my plants. I probably avg. 2o hours a week into my garden to get those yields/quality and if the seed ws crap so will be the results.

Nick and Lesso seem to pull down some crops! Briefing through Lessos journal, I think showed 3 plants at 33zips plus some grams
I couldnt do it without maximizing my canopys sq footage. That and all the help ive gotten over the years. My first few were hardly a couple of ounces per plant.

Wow! That's some big yields from indoor plants!
I thought I was doing good but I'm embarrassed now! 2oz is about the best I've done so far.
Good to know more is possible cuz I'm gonna be all over it.
Scrog net is ready to install next grow.
I found nanners on the. Jock Horror X Black Jack so she came down today. No telling how much got loose! Guess Ill find out soon enuff!

Took a nap woke up to rain in the mudhole - Nap wake and bake in progress !-- Too late for some these states to lock down with any effect !-- Many were screaming democratic hoax when they shoulda been locking down -- Be a lot of dying for that ignorance !--

I thought the presidents shameful response to Katrina was a national disgrace the likes of which I would never see again in my life !-- political name got dat **** beat easy !-- States are on thier own and people are dying !-- What is the connection or commonality between these 2 shameful American tragedies ?

Wow! That's some big yields from indoor plants!
I thought I was doing good but I'm embarrassed now! 2oz is about the best I've done so far.
Good to know more is possible cuz I'm gonna be all over it.
Scrog net is ready to install next grow.
I found nanners on the. Jock Horror X Black Jack so she came down today. No telling how much got loose! Guess Ill find out soon enuff!
Agreed, I had a friend that owned a grow store. I would help trim, everything was in 5 gallon pots, they had access to the best of everything and used it on their plants with a 600 watt HPS. These plants were over 5 ft all of them every harvest. Not one, pulled an entire ounce, not one. So, you really have to have it on the ball to get anything substantial. Genetics does help, I always get at least one plant that is exceptional. GG#4 crosses from that irish expert guy are working well. Those Spanish indicas, golosa and 11 roses were super too. As far as nanners I just pull them off, when I see them, buds still develop well if that's done. Hermies are generally an indication of heat in my experience(and poor genes) while potency is decreased some there is still enough medicine in there to be useful

Last edited:
I can't do 5 feet !
20200225_212229.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back