Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They only brought us PBR and Olympia I was young and stupid -- I would drink anything !- Usually started with a Double shot of whiskey and a Pepsi chaser - OK coke then !
2 of them I be good to go --It was a good start -- Sometimes I woke up with whiskey bumps !--How did I survive da **** ?-- No drinking and no poppy juice for me any more !- Too old to die young !-- Plus sometimes when I used to drink -- Other Keef get myass whooped sometimes with his big mouth and all !- Bastid !

During the summer when I was in school I would be slinging bales of hay all day then go get a case of those little cans of Schlitz malt liqour !-- Make me eat **** and howl at the moon !- I didn't have no sense at all ! - It wasn't Sangria but I had my own punch recipe -A fifth of Bacardi - 2 liter bottle of 7 up and a small jar of cherries and the juice !--Dry county - and under age --most couldn't get beer -- much less hard liqour - I could !-- I would light U up !-- I admit things got outta control sometimes but it wasn't always my fault - everytime !

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus ran my county !-- couldn't even buy beer !-- except across the county line !-- I knew the way and who to talk to !-- She knew I was that fire department guy dove in them lakes/rivers and brought the bodies back --She liked me I could do no wrong !-- What U want today U little cuty ?--Come give momma a hug !

Smoked my 1st joint in military police school -- and I liked it !

Smoked my first joint in the basement of the state secretary of schools activities house. He had the mayor (my pop) and the school superintendent over discussing something and I was down in the basement gettin introduced to weed by his son. I went into the service and he went to prison, for growing weed. Daddy couldn't get him outta that one.

Morning OFC !-- 4am in the mudhole with light rain -- Government say I gotta stay home and get high !-- Good to see that me and the government see eye to eye on something !-- I was gonna do that anyway !-- It's dark !
Pipe is full - cup of coffee empty ?- need more !-- OK then I guess I do this day ?-- At my signal -- Open the Chute ! -- No!- No bucking today !-- I feel more like a rocking chair cowboy today !-- Moved Black Berry Banana with a BOG dad into a little good soil I had left -- I got cuts -- I'm not saying It's going outside after it adjust - but it is !-- That's 9 dirt plants -- Ashes to ashes -- dirt to dirt !-- There's 2 stumps regegging too !- Bound for dirt and outside
I'm have the urge to shake this fall !- I feel it building !- There's a big glass table in the shop mock me everytime I go in there !- It needs dry ice hash shook out on It !-- I know these things !--

Good Morning OFC...Beer Drinkers and Hell raisers...seen a few...add Falstaff...Jax ... Schlitz...Dixie on that list of regional beer. Stay at home and get high....sounds good to me...soon as I get back...off to LA again...nice town called Slaughter..guy with a chain saw shop...wants modem installed in shower room???...wait...that was a movie out in TX somewhere. In reality it is another case of college age person had to move home with Grandma...she was standing on her feet well...had a job...got laid off...then home schooling...poor internet resulted in a zero on a test when it dropped the connection.Allowing make up today so off I go, to get them some 50mb speed...they had a 1mb system...just not going to stream video at that rate. My Dermatologist Oncologist is on a vent...just had a check up with him last of February...not sure if he was called in for ER duty or came in contact at his practice..another hero with their life in danger. Stay safe amigo's

What up HP !- I guess we the early Krewe ?-- Ex sister in law is sick and waiting on results last I heard !-

Trying to work something out in my mind !-- Let me ramble a minute ?
U see that pic of my veg yesterday ?-- U notice plants get bigger as they go thru that line of aero boxes ?-- Fresh cuts start in the cloner box on left -- They got roots they can move to the 2nd box --a nursery box -- I take probably 2-3 times the number of cuts I'll need !- I have no problem throwing out cuts that don't keep up --Coming out that second box is where I will change them from these 2 inch aero baskets and collars and into 4 inch baskets filled with baked clay balls with a neoprene collar that they'll stay in until harvest - They'll settle in for awhile and move to a final veg box --
Looks like the magic number per box is 4 plants -- I give them a final flat top hair cut and a about a week later it is time for bloom -- Gonna use a net on each bloom box at the bat cave - Time comes the box lid with It's plants are taken to a prepared Bloom box - Bloom gonna be 4 - 2 box groups each about 2 weeks behind the other -- So veg need to have 8 plants or 2 boxes bloom ready every 2 weeks -- Other end of bloom be the trim / processing / dry room -- The weed must flow !
Make any sense to anyone but me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good AM OFC.

No kids today, no son working in the basement. I sent him home with some cooking herbs yesterday. He didnt expect to get some some baking herb.

We spent yesterday sewing masks. The granddaughter found out that she loves to sew and is good at it. I made a jig to knock them out. We had a talk about economics, sweat shops, child labor laws, and that Gramps is family and is exempt.

I got in the Golden Dragon tincture last night. And some Baroque music. Then jazz. Unfortunately, the snacks, too.
I used to play classical guitar. It warped my musical tastes.

Have a good Saturday, stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back