Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ofc...I looked it up Rose, I had to...booger hollow in the great state of A....prolly gonna be a long battle for legalization down there...I guess they are looking at medical now but they don’t want it mostly it seems...too bad, it’s coming...the green cat is outa the bag and ain’t no stuffin it back in now... lotta newcomers round lately so You know growin and such is on the rise...I trimmed the crap outa my plants the other day so they got a bit of room now...flowers any day now ...Gonna see about my veggie garden today as it looks like the sun is out instead of rain...cheers y’all...

92146110_3442872002407282_8580268433092902912_o.jpg

Well I Had to make the cut.
My 3 for the scrog will be:
BOC. house of umbra
Frank's Gift. house of miss Rose
NS X BBSL. house of Keef

I just don't have room for CW X GDH and jock horror x black jack.
I'm gonna move them outdoors so I can pull clones off later.

LOL Nick... really why??? does it mean something else in the south??? Oh boy. Re, what the heck? we weren't allowed to say fart or anything like that B word up their. My mom would gag. Thanks mom i am a little like that. She said damn once and all 5 kids shut up at once. It was scary. lol

Afternoon OFC.

I talk too much. I will have to pipe down some. My main popo risk is before harvest when plants are heaviest.

I used to geocache. This squirrel isnt forgetting where his nuts are hidden.

Don t ask, dont tell, dont smell and dont sell. Daxtell for short.

I've left hints too. I talk a lot as well.
Sometimes it's what you haven't said.
Or maybe what you said ain't exactly so true?
While I do fear prosecution it would be a fight for the books. Some where I became quite humble and in that I found an ease of living my life. I just try to do the right thing and leave my ego out of it. It seems to work as most days are blessings.

When I was arrested I wasn't arguing with the popo and I didn't deny that I was growing. I just threw my 5 lbs of medical records at the lawyer and said go to it. My state has better things to do then chase home growers. Well, usually.

I agree with Keef.
Why the hell would a cop sign up and show their selves when they can get all the info they need staying in the shadows and using their technology and reach to find your butt if they wanted too. Most everyone on here from what ive read grows in a legal State except a few like Keef,,, and they dont have time to mess with small growers.
If they want you,,they will get you. You can hide your IP all you want. You can Bet your butt they have ways to find out who you are and where you live.
Besides,,if she is a cop,,she can bust me anytime. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening ofc folks...Nick, all the states have better ways to spend their time...just a lot of’m haven’t realized it yet or it hasn’t cost them enough yet...it’s been a beautiful day here in NCal and I haven’t done a d@m thing...except get high...mayhaps that’s we’re it went wrong...oh well...had plans to go get some garden plants as I’m late to the game again...Home Depot is exercising crowd size controls so there was a line I didn’t feel like standing in...the local nurseries had a very large crowd so I just came home and had another toke...only kinda seeds I go now are weed seed...guess I’ll just fill up the raised beds with pot...

If the po-op ever came at us thru the OFC I'm the lightening rod !-- They'll come for me 1st !- I'm the easiest to find !-- Dam I even know how to find me !- I think ?

It's not them I worry about !-- but - Whoever ?-- Best stay dahell out the Mudhole !--
Moving a pot farm in the middle of an epidemic in a prohibition state ?-- U know I ain't right ?-- Dam !- Not moving yet but U gotta plan it out !-- Such a boring life ?-- I need to find Jesus or something ?- Nope !- These days U can die for going to church !- Ain't that important - I'm be needing that number for when U pull up to the grocery store they come put your **** in the trunk !-- Amazon be thy name !-- UPS man my friend -- at a distance !--- Come bring the package - set it down and back away !-- Then I can go get it !
UPS da man !-- Thank U Hammy !

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't real good at keeping hid ?-- Told U I wanted to run the grow end of a legal Texas dispensary one day ?-- How can that happen if they can't find me ?-- Cause Other Keef tolt every major newspaper in Texas about the OFC ?- - Can U believe the cops ain't came got me yet ?--They ain't doing a very good job ?-- Squeaky wheel gets the grease ?- Squeak - squeak !--

Keef, when you mentioned paranoia I had no idea! I'm stunned at the level of paranoia my presence has brought about. Truly, I don't know what I may have said so wrong. And I have no wish to be rude but, are some of you possibly overestimating your value to law enforcement? I would think that they may have bigger fish to fry? Do you really think their focus would be here right now of all times?

This will probably only make things worse..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back