Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U see a U-Haul truck pulling a ragged out RV down the road in the middle of the night with "Quarnetine " signs on them ?- I bet they moving a pot farm ?

Edit -- Remember them cannacaps ?-- Yeah Buddy !-- I like it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my swerve on now !-
- Samantha Fish Band recorded live at O'Dell's -- Listen to some blues !-- smoke some weed -- There she goes ! --Sucker Born --
I can do this social isolation thing standing on my head !
Blues and weed ?- I mean Come on ?-- Got supplies -- plenty weed - big pack of lighters -- Got the Crackheads pipe !-- box of buckshot - Change my name to "Hunker Down" ?-- I really shouldn't take that many of them heathen caps !-- But -- I do it anyway !-- It's Other Keef's fault !-- No we ain't filling up that other cloner Cuz !-- Wait till we get moved --
Got 3 my boxes in veg and those 2 in bloom-U haul box truck will haul it out here as is -- U know I got 12 those boxes don't U ?-- Probably not enough pumps and lights left to run them all though -- 14 girls ? -- I guess I hit the ground running at the Bat Cave ?-- Looking forward to saying "Stay dahell away from the Bat Cave !

There's no place like the South. God's Country will grow on your soul. Don't matter who your God is either. The South is as stubborn as the land is beautiful... Thats all I have to say about that. :)
Some places are taking steps though. SC can grow hemp now? When I was down there any possession of green lettuce residue in a bag would cost you your license and send you to the county! Horry county.... Last standing Confederate courts?? I wonder if it's still that way now....
Good morning OFC! I'm more scared of covid than the popo. They gonna have to tase me to take me to jail this time if they come knocking cus I'm going to turn into a Jack rabbit!

Good morning OFC

I am smoking some Zkittlez I grew outside in 2018. It looks overcast outside and still a bit wet.

I hope everyone here is staying safe. 1,858 COVID-19 deaths in the US yesterday. The daily death toll keeps getting higher.

I read about people getting arrested in Fresno CA for violating the stay at home order. They were at a party in an apartment. The police were called for a noise complaint. They found people that did not live there. Party over.

Peace

Nov - They were still trying to figure out this new hemp law in Texas when COVID busted out -- I was beginning to lose my fear of the cops catching me before the virus !- Only thing is the same 411 the cops could use to catch U can be used by unsavory characters that might just come take your **** at gun point !-- It didn't come from someone tracking him down here but ask Umbra how It feels when pounds are taken from U with a gun ?

I’m doin alright Nov...Wednesday so we gonna mask and glove up and go deliver some meals to the old folks round our side of town...before covid meals were delivered daily, now it’s just Monday’s and Wednesday’s so we deliver 3 days of meals to about 7 or 8 folks...with this stuff going on it’s less personal than I like it...we just leave the food on a table or something outside the door and then knock or let them know the food is there...We like to visit with these old folks for a bit to make sure all is good but hard to do that with this stuff...some of our old people have become sorta special to us...
Hope y’all are good, stay as safe as ya can....

Be safe dude! That's a nice thing you two do. I'm sure they miss visiting too. There's people I usually chat with while taking a stroll. Haven't seen some for a while. There's a couple I worry about often but don't even know where exactly they even live! Some I still see allot like clock work.
Keef and Umbra, sirs. You have me paranoid AF now. Thanks!
Maybe it's that triple Lemon?

Couldn't have said it better !-- Trumpeters made a run at me over at the beach but they missed !- - Gonna scare me into silence ?- Didn't work so well !--They missed !- - Big motorcycles don't go on beach sand -- My scoot didn't have that problem !

Bloom
20200408_132549.jpg
20200408_132724.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back