Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE - This was just the first round but I pulled the aero baskets out the hole turned the plant up side down and dunked it into a lightly soaps water -shook off the excess put them back in the hole and dimmed the lights until they dried under a fan !-- I still see O.K. except for up close !-- I find my loop I find out what they are if any left !-- I also sprayed last night !-- U wanna kill a bug ? -- use another bug !-- I forget what it's called right now but it infects lots of kinds of bugs !-- I fought the spidermites to a standstill last year and finally won !-- I got experience now !-- Different bug but they still gonna die !

RE I don't even have working PC here anymore -- We got D.D. a new one for the apartment she does the bills and stuff !-- My phone does about all I want except print !-- I kilt my first 2 smart phones cause they was possessed !-- I had this one about 2 years now ? -- I shoot this one I don't get another !-- This one starting to mess up sometimes !-- Maybe it jump out the car window when I'm going bout 70 ? -- I don't know ? -- D.D. say did U break the screen again and I'd say yes I did -- There was an accident and my phone died a valiant death !-- I want a tablet --Maybe?

I can hardly see my phone enough to read much so I got a pad. I got a computer too but I only use it for certain stuff and not that much. Well times have change quite a bit bit since we was young’ns huh...

3 TV channels -- phones that was attached to the wall -- 8 track tapes -- leaded gasoline ? -- Naw that was all before my time RE !-- I put my +2.75 reading glasses on I see my screen just fine !-- My arms just aren't long enough !--
Blueberry gonna be nice !-- Take awhile to develop that buttery Merlot finish though !-- Just a little adjustment now it need time !

Good evening folks. Keef, that looks good. I'm going to try my hand at some apple jack this year. Good fresh apples and all. Tomorrow is the big day for me. Everything is cloudy and I am getting a bad case of foxtailing which happens every time the plants start growing into the hps lights. :vap-Bong_smoker:

O-Ya ....Been on the Citrus Mistress all day time for a change up....:48:.........Mama found a jar of GDP X BR...:)

Evening Cane -Nick !--
I got a couple seed might make it Cane !-- Those things are old --I don't know ? --Maybe ?

That'd work Nick !-- I'm about to give apple another shot -- I just couldn't get that delicate apple flavor to balance with that alcohol bite !--- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate might fix that !-- Last batch of apple I made I used Mott's applesauce with cinnamon! -- Too cloudy and the alcohol all but covered the apple !
Some might think $15 for a 5 lbs bag of frozen blueberries was expensive to make wine out of but that 5 lbs make 5 -- 750 mil bottles of fine brandy !-- Cheap !-- I know U supposed to make brandy out of low alcohol wine but this'll work fine !-- Nick did U see what I told U about tempering ?

Morning O.F.C. !
2 Strawberries enter the paper ring !--
On the left is the current champion here to defend her title !-- Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel -
- On the right is her daughter - Fathered by Bud's Strawherry Rhino going by the name "Strawberry "(S) -- She has only recently came off the vine but the show down is set !--
There can be only one !-
-(strawberry)

View attachment 20171030_082752.jpg

Beyond the financial misconduct, Manafort is being charged with being an unregistered foreign agent. So he's a spy who committed treason against the USA and he is still walking around?

I hear they are looking for some small handcuffs. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I think he just walked into the fbi and turned himself in?

I try to be good but ya'll just won't let me !-- Conspiracy against the U.S. is serious !-- - It's the important thing in those charges but not related to the campaign !--Except maybe Consiracy ? -- Papolnopalous if I spelled it right is the link and he already flipped !-- He pleaded guilty today cause he already made a deal I bet! -- I'm be watching news today !-- It all seems to be unraveling ? -- Now we be seeing if Congress got the guts to call a criminal --a criminal and kick the whole bunch out !--

Good morning OFC beautiful day little frost this a.m. Fall time is beautiful........:48:.....Citrus Mistress

Good morning OFC beautiful day little frost this a.m. Fall time is beautiful........:48:.....Citrus Mistress

Good morning MrCane, when you mentioned Citrus Mistress yesterday I thought of a great IPA from the PNW. Now I realize your talking pot. I’ll have to look into that one. Yes fall is a great time of year, we got mid 50’s here in NorCal with a possible high in the mid 60’s. Speaking of high, good mornin OFC, let’s get started...

So maybe I took a nap ? -- Is weed legal nation wide yet ? -- Nice dream anyway !-- 75 and sun here !-- Still down in the face some but getting better !-- When a name comes up around here the first thing I think is its a variety !--- Some varieties U can't even use the name on here like Appalachian Thunder F**k or something like that !-- Any idea which one them strawberries put me down ? -- Dam now I gotta start over !

News say there was no "collusion" -- Maybe a little conspiracy but no collusion !-- Rats gonna start fleeing a sinking ship ? -- If I was part of the administration and knew about this sheet ? --I would leave the country and not come back for long time !-- Dam and I was gonna get me a job working on that wall too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back