Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC still dark and cold outside....
....Cup of Chai tea and a bowl...:48:...

morning all,,,very cold down here this morning,,,,39,,that's cold for tampa,,,construction go well,,,,getting ready to start work on the outside of my house ,,(I have to stop work on the inside due to poor planning)gonna start work on the outside of the house ,,,was gonna use hardy board but its very costly,,,,going with sheets of T1-11,house is gonna look like a barn when done,, but I'm good with that,,, 2500 for the T1-11,,almost 5 grand to do hardy board,,,anyway got my boy on the bus,,finishing the last tea,,joint almost done,,,gotta find my hoddy and head out into the cold to unload 65 sheets of T1-11 from my truck,,,then to put up furring strips all day ,,stay safe ,be well ,god bless,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- Sunny and 74 at the beach rain coming later !-- Zig like Cane said -- Slow and steady !-- Poor planning ?-- Wait -- That's how I do !-- I got to bust out and make a supply run before the rain comes !
I'm get me some apples Nick !-- Apple Jack ? -- I think I'm cook mine before I ferment !-- Breaks the fruit down some so the yeast can get to the sugars easier and faster ! -- I probably pick me up one them apple corer slicer things while I'm out -- Push it down and cuts the core out and slices the apple ? -- Then boil them till they tender -- Might add some frozen apple juice concentrate to boost the apple flavor and use no added sugar !-- I need to put a fist full of something in the oven to decarb - I need some caps !--

Good morning, nice to see all of you this morning. Still dark and cold here too Cane.

Umbra, like your pic! Zigggy, I can believe it, but I am pretty darn impressed with you. Please be careful and not hurry and do something bad to yourself. Your dad would be so proud of you, your mom too. I am.

Seed plants are smelling wonderful. Makes me happy whenever I go in that room. I think the boys will be busting out by end of the week. woo hoo.

Because i have neen so busy, let the plants go on their own. Lost about half of them due to mites. Lost the Valentine clones i had. Should have known better

I'm proud of her too Rose !-- I know what she facing better than most !-- Post Katrina there was no help to hire !-- Not for weeks but for months !-- It need to be fixed? -- Look in the mirror -- That's who gotta fix it !-- One way or another !-- She gonna come to hate Home Depot -- Lowe's and places like that !-- D.D. has problems going to Walmart !-- U woulda had to be there to understand why !-- It'll get better but Zig gonna probably hit the wall soon !-- She pushing herself too hard !-- Then she'll recover after a few days rest and get up and get back to it !-- She got my respect !
I think I got a problem !-- Doing this continuous rotation I'm eating my trim faster than it is coming in !-- I just cleaned up the bottom of a couple plants a few days maybe a week away from harvest !-- Put it in the oven at 240 for an hour to dry and decarb !-- It's in my belly now !-- 5 --OO gel caps full of mostly bud !-- I head out to the store shortly !-- D.D. goes into orbit on 3-4 !--

Morning folks. Cold here too. Keef, man I keep telling ya, bigger plants! I just spent 9 hours trimming 2 plants, with help. You just need to let one of those bins of yours vegg for about a month before you flip it, you be set!

Made my supply run before the rain moves in !-- I know U right Nick and that time is coming !-- We all grow in a different set of circumstances and I do what I do intentionally right now !--- So sometimes we may not understand why someone do what they do !-- I can grow weed and the time for full grown plants be coming soon !-- I've spent all this time and went thru all these varieties with a purpose! -- I am and have been looking for what I want to grow when it comes time to kick it !-- Running all these midgets has helped me find some stuff !-- I did and will do some more breeding !-- Got to make me a mess of feminized seed! --
If I don't have trim for caps I gots plenty bud !--Poor Keef ? --- I ain't going without !-- The hurricane set me back but the grow coming back strong !- When it come time for Keef to grow big plants? -- I can do that !--Plus I have found some stuff to grow !-- Besides I don't like to trim anyway !

5 lbs of apples simmering on the stove !-- Was 2 -3 lb bags but I took the cores out !-- Because I wanted to !
Also got 2 cans of apple juice concentrate !-- One for now and one for later !-- I've had trouble with apple but I learnt some stuff since then !-- Yeast will be working by lights out in the grow/ brewery !--
Work it RE !-- I'm looking forward to what Rose doing with this high CBD seed project myself !-- I'm wondering if I'll be able to cut back on how many caps I take !
Umbra acting like he the only one has ever neglected the grow awhile for one reason or another ! -- Life is a journey not a destination !-- There's bumps on every road in life !-- U get up and put it back together and maybe learn something !-- Then roll on !

They said -- U need to grow bigger plants Keef !-- Did U tell them if we growed them bigger we'd have to trim for days other Keef ? -Yep !-- Said we ain't doing it !- Not till I got trim help !
This monster out WoodHippy's bunch -- Panama Powerhouse I think he called it !-Makes rock hard bud and finishes fast ? -- That'll work !- This the 1st outta that box -- I still got an AK 48 -- a Snow Desiel -- Master Kush and a couple Purple Haze to take this week !-- If it works out right I only got to trim a couple each day !-- Master Kush and AK want to come down today !-- Maybe they will maybe they won't !-- I don't care I do what I want !-- Rain coming ! -- Nope wrong !-- Rain here! --
Apple Jack in a 5 gallon bucket getting to know some yeast !-- Airlock be bubbling in the morning !-- Don't tell anyone I just used some the sediment from the blueberry wine where the yeast live !-- One day I'm buy me some more yeast ! -- This some jacked up yeast !--
I don't want trim anymore !-- Dam !-- Maybe later !

View attachment 20171031_152432-1.jpg

I give buds to my pool guy, lol. He left a few buds for me yesterday, lol. Lemon banana sherbet. Buds are brown, leafy, and loose ... can mean only 1 thing ... outdoor bud. Smells like lemon, tastes like banana with no sherbet at all. Its tasty but not that potent.

Master Kush trimmed and hanging !-- I'm done for the day !--Got a plate of decarb in the oven and a chunk of scissor hash !-- My time !-- Bout to get higher !-- I don't got no lemon banana sherbet but I can still get high !

orange syrup arrived from Spain ...a few others as well. Dead plants replaced with something else. Better, danker, and new genetics to play with.

Ordered Kimbo Kush from attitude today. woo hoo.

Umbra, bummer dude. New beginnings.

I hate U Umbra !-- Not really I'm just jealous !-- I'm moving a Squish -x- Oregon Lemon to bloom for sexing Tommorrow -- Plus a Black V -- A Black Nurse -- 2 or 3 more !-- Scissor hash stole my memory! -- Some of Waldo's chillin !-- I gotta find a paper bag and collect some his pollen !-- He gonna die soon !-- Nothing wrong with him !-- I'm just gonna kill him !--
Edit : --I hate U too Rose !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back