Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd done it different but there it is !-- new bloom - with some tore up plants from the move
20200413_123008.jpg
20200413_123222.jpg

Stay out that dirt nephew be fine !

Lunch done slipped up on us CDT anyway...well slipped on past now...had to have a dark chocolate break...and cannabis...went into town for a service call...local hardware chain...fixed network issue and owner wanted his gaming unit updated..hardware wise....I came home with a OK. Joe charcoal smoker...I love a barter/trade...assembled it...got it burning off outside now...whole chicken and some sausage going in it a bit later. Our State has issued a burn ban...even though you cannot get the outdoors to burn right now....had to do with sick first re-sponders...so I needed a new smoke cover for grow odors.

There will probably be fried green tomatos before they get red ?--Some Better Boys and Cherry tomatos -- Some cucumbers - squash and zucchini in a bed !-- BLT - I could use one bout now !--
Could I ferment it Umbra ?
U know I need a bigass pressure cooker and some copper line ?

Well there is that ?-- CKNs got to eat and would love some fermented berries !-- I've seen those - I need to do some reading over at Burpee !- I bet they got them ?

I have decided that covering the smell of a pot farm with the sweet smell of fermentation may not be a good idea ?

I thought long and hard about taking a growing job recently, probably the most profitable position I could have ever held. When it finally came down to it I had to say no. I love growing but I don't like having a schedule and I don't want to be responsible for anyone else. I am going to be doing some consulting though. If it were currently legal in my state I estimate I could make about $4K a month out of my little garden as it is. Would sure make building my house easier.
Raining here. I had my last Delivery of wood for the house so the framing can now begin. The foundation lumber was the big holdup and it showed yesterday. You haven't lived 'tl you have carried a fe rough cut 16' 2x6's and 2x8's.

I just sold an S10 couple months ago. The guy loved it.
Hello Rosebud. Im guessing you like roses.:p
autogrower in another life i was consulting rosarian and a master gardener. I used to have 100 roses, now i grow pot and have about 40 maybe. I used to show roses until i realized that roses were not to be judged by rosarians but enjoyed by everyone. So i started growing pot. I went to WSU master gardener for 4 years, loved that and worked at the extension office. Now you know almost my whole resume. lol I love dirt I love soil I love guanos and mixing it all up makes me happy. must be the farm i grew up on. Sorry to bore y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back