Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even find myself !-- I'm not a fighter if I have to do something I perfer the ambush !-- I don't believe in fighting fair I believe in fighting to win !- I get in a bind I will run !- I be back later !
Umbra -- Sundae Driver -x- BOG ?-- I'm puzzled by what I see but I'm keeping dis **** !

Got beat like a red headed step child in the ring by a guy from Puerto Rico in front of about 300 people at a TKD tourney !-- I can take an asswhooping !- He beat on me for 3 --2 minute rounds or whatever it was ?- Need to quit ringing dat dam bell !-- I was an excellent punching bag !- Got kicked up side the head !-- It was not pretty !- I shoulda stayed down !

Never signed no papers about fighting fair...had squirrel damage all ready on a squash plant...I will put up some shiny things and a scare crow...if that does not work...then its a strike on his compound and burn his hooch in the middle of the night!...they going to want weed , liquor and smoked meat Keef...I see your diner going blue chip in 6 months time. My Salmon for lunch turned into hickory burgers...smoked asparagus...roasted red potatoes and onions....the fish case at the store looked like a pair of river otters got in it...there was a tag off some salmon there....someone getting it ready to steal? I figure or just fell off. Ohh see me about the slightly singed/smoked squirrel for your menu!

I can't even find myself !-- I'm not a fighter if I have to do something I perfer the ambush !-- I don't believe in fighting fair I believe in fighting to win !- I get in a bind I will run !- I be back later !
Umbra -- Sundae Driver -x- BOG ?-- I'm puzzled by what I see but I'm keeping dis **** !
What is it that your seeing that has you puzzled?

Tasted some BOC today.
No where near cured but had a nice light perfume mixed with ?
Maybe earthy coffee? Time in the jars will refine its flavor. Its got a big hammer too but a real easy going strong but mellow buzz.
Hats off to you umbra! Thanks!

Pheasant almost made me blow my foot off !- U Can't be coming up scaring me like that!- 30 shot to pieces pheasants for $800 - Why don't I just order 50 baby chick pheasants and we fatten them up and ring they necks - No bullets needed and hellova lot cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back