Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to hear from the realtor about that lake house - Couldn't see the roof in the pic !-- Just an old run down frame house with a unattached 2 car garage and what looks to be a storage building on a large lot in a secluded area !-- 1/4 mile from a boat ramp to the lake !--Someone's old fishing camp --asking price $29,000 !-- I gotta go see if I can turn it into a grow house but if I make an offer I'm low ball dahell out of it !--It's gonna be a dam grow house I'm just gonna be living at the grow -- Things settle down and I got my grow thang on ? --- That place buy me what I want !--

Everything just go too slow Nov !

I finally broke down and read that misfits thread -- More power to them !- Wish I could go thru life with blinders on -- I'm not going over there and mess with them !- They don't cause me problems I won't cause them problems !-- I have trouble getting along with some people anyway !-- Such as political name supporters !-- I saw them out protesting the stay at home order !- From a medical standpoint I developed over 20 years in the OR - Dat is some stooopid **** right there !- I'm incapable of not pointing out stupid **** !
HP - Storm building - gonna be a good one !- Watch yourself !

Kali mist x Big Sur holy bud
20200419_134152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back