Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once U got a working formula water pharming U don't over or under feed - I starve my indicas -- Once U find your amount of different additives per gallon then U can nail it everytime -- Always the same except in veg and bloom - Unless U do like me and just pour a splash in after U fill or top a box ?-- No idea what ratio is !-- I would check pH if something looked wrong but it don't! -- If it ain't broke -- Don't fix it !-- Swamp water doing me right !

HP- I'm trying to reform myself !-Be more civilized ?-- - Pretty much sit back and watch the fire burn out - It's something U just can't find a hustle around this time !-- The war is over it's just a matter of clean up on isle 19 -- I got nothing left to fight about -- The truth glares out at those protest !-
They say may be an even worse wave of Covid in the fall !- Here I am in a dam mudhole !-- I need to be up out here !

That's your plant? Pretty colors.
Root bound would be my guess. Pretty early on, week 3? pH fluctuation due to temps... I feel as though that's a leggy herm as well. But, I do really poorly with pictures.
Just my guesses and where I'd start. Root bound temp fluctuations.

Not my plant but my leaves were sick like that. At the end of the grow, i quit fighting, thinking that the neem oil would be worse than the bugs would be. Then it took forever to have the trichomes to turn.

Mine was a herm, too. Bad genetics, cause its clone mama hermed too.

Can we please just drop it? Admin already dealt the hand. Please. Let's just get back to pot and munchies food and aliens and vegetable gardens and cheering for Keefs impending jailbreak from the Fire Swamp... where Rodents of Unusual Size battle tweekers for first dibs on the next crop... I'm tired. Tired from work, tired from not having my truck for weeks, tired from feeling trapped in the house when all I want is some hot wings and someone else to bring them to the table and clean up the bones, tired of watching normally agreeable people lose their cool under what I assume are the same conditions that everyone in the world is dealing with right now. Be happy we aren't in Ecuador or subsaharan Africa where refrigerated morgue trucks are scarce and working ventilators are nonexistent. We have pot and gardens and a place to chat about them. We are going to be okay if we stay healthy. But that means staying sane, too.

Giggy is where the Black Berry Snow Lotus seed come from !--- Seems like old times ?-- All we missing is Weed Hopper - Where U at Cuz ?-- U and your boys still going around threatening crippled old men ?

Last edited by a moderator:
2po2vig.jpg

Actual footage of Keef finally catching that thing eating his plants

Moved bloom and killed the rats !-- Looks more like me and Bruno fighting !-- Bigass black dog and it was trying to kill a kitten and I was trying to pull him off !--Grabbed him by the tail and drug his bigass out from under the trailer and jumped him !-- Bout the same size seemed at the time !- Big Black Dog hurt me some y'all !

Nov -- I hope U kept a cut of that ?-- I can teach U how to ship live cuttings ?-- U know I'm need a cut of that Bourbon fighter thang ?- I don't got no bourbon !-- I bet we could work out a trade ?-- Not now !- Not here !-- but ya never know round here ?-- I mean we pot farmers - some of us legal now but we didn't come from a strict law abiding back ground ! -If U know what I mean ?-- - I feel bad for MP sometimes trying to ride herd on this bunch !-- U think they doing one thing but it might be a smoke screen for something totally different ?--Y'all slippery !-- I wouldn't want the job !
Bunch of degenerative reprobates is what U is - Y'all bad ! - U know that too don't U ?-- I don't know how I manage to keep my angel wings so clean and White ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there all you bad apples...hope yer doin well...we’re packed up and heading for the hills...well, just about 10 minutes up the road but on a hill top and in the shade for a few days...get up when I get up and get high too...got all my transplanting done and hopefully they’ll still be alive when I return...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back