Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is Umbra - Sundae Driver times Bunch of Grapes -- Messed her up this run and U can't see the bud structure that well
20200423_123909.jpg
in the pic
20200423_124311.jpg

Better behave myself for awhile ?-- Stay up in here and don't start no trouble !-- Best not talk about the news anymore Other Keef !- Your running commentary piss some people off !-- Always getting me in trouble !
420 practice !-- No playing !- I'm talking serious hard practice !

Beautiful flowers Keef and Umbra...got to wipe droll off keyboard now. I have worked and scheduled the whole day thinking it was Wednesday...of course it is not as I recently found out lol...dang aliens...I do not mind a few missing hours...but a whole day...just how much probing do I need. Worse part is I some how missed a meal as well...I'll catch up though. I am going to spray some air freshener in the room if ya'll do not mind...there is a strange odor of broke crayons and spilled milk emitting from somewhere.

MCC_420_16-2.jpg

apparently some of the misfits grow something. Not sure I'd be proud of what they are posting though, lol.
View attachment 260969

Some of the issues with this plant has afflicted my last plant. I made a few mistakes like letting a top get too close to the LED, and fighting bugs. And I had a community reservoir that the indica was cut off from feed too early leaving the sativa to starve..

What causes the leaves to be like that anyway? Is there something besides what i mentioned?

That's your plant? Pretty colors.
Root bound would be my guess. Pretty early on, week 3? pH fluctuation due to temps... I feel as though that's a leggy herm as well. But, I do really poorly with pictures.
Just my guesses and where I'd start. Root bound temp fluctuations.

Dax- Fix one problem at a time -- I suggest the bugs -- U know I eat a lot of my weed ?- I'm not putting poison on it !
Bugs - don't matter what kind - breath thru thier pores in thier skin - A simple film over those pores will suffocate them -- U need a J shaped spray wand to spray up to get the underside of the leaves where the bastids hide !-- I use "Safe Soap" - U can make it yourself with a mild solution of Bastille soap and water !-- I have been know to mix a trash can full of soapy water - take plants out aero and dunk them completely in the soapy water - Can't do that with big plants !--
- People spraying the top of a plant crack me up --- U ain't killing **** !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back