Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you awesome people

Another sunny day.

I love the pics some of you are posting. I need to learn how to send pics from my phone to my e-mail to download to my computer to post here. Until then you may see some cruddy I-pad pics when I post.... like usual. There are no overhead lights in my shop where my grow area is. The LED lights are all I have on that side. I will see about taking some pics when I am down there today.

SA your food pics always look so delicious!

Enjoy your getaway 2RE.

I am glad you guys in the South made it through the storm Ok HP and Keef.

Hang in there Rose. Things are bound to get better.

Enjoy this day OFC

So my nick name bothers you, o well. That has been my nick name since i was in the military and i have been out since 82. But thats cool that you can judge a person by their name. Oh i'm no pedophile so go jump in a lake.

regardless of your real name you could be Jack of Spades or any number of other names, but you deliberately chose political name because you are trying to incite an emotional reaction in others and quite frankly, we don't want people like that here.

Cissie_and_Ada.jpg

Don't believe this thread belongs to you so take a long swim. I didn't join to cause trouble and i don't run from it either. My name is darrell and my nick is political name and that is all there is to it.

and you're still not welcome here. It's not my thread. But you're still not welcome here.

Pass me a cup Jimmy ?-- I smoke too much weed -- **** move too fast for me sometimes ?-- - I need to back dahell off da pipe some?--
Twilight Light Zone -- Golden Earring
Called it this morning !

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra i really don't care what you say or think. When rosen ask me to go away i will. I was invited here a long time ago when grow chat closed by a couple of members and i will find them, and from what i'm reading one of them used to post on this thread but it looks like he hasn't been here in awhile. So put me on ignore cause you don't like my name. By the way where did you come up with that silly name you use? A name is just a name nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!!!! what the hell, are we five now? Darrell, stop it. We grow pot here, sometimes world events leads to pretty strong opinions. I get it. But just quit it now. Your name is a fightstarter and I am sure you know that. So hush. Umbra, the trouble makers are being monitored. Everything was nice and calm just a few days ago and the "disruptors" like to screw with us. I don't understand. Especially since they don't talk about growing. Some don't grow at all but just can't quit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back