Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I been into.
20200422_230501.jpg

Could’a been but there were others as well...what does it say about me that I torture plants...nuthin I guess
I was just wondering. I've got two I'm getting ready for new pots then they'll might on over. One of em didn't seem to like it so much, it was moving along faster before I wasb mean to it. The other liked it a lot and is adamant about reproducing what I've removed.

Good Morning OFC...Weather deteriorated after last report last night...weird super cell developed and continue to fire off storms all night...flash flooding...tornadoes and straight line winds.A small community about 75 miles NE of me Hot Coffee MS was hit hard by the long track F4 2 weeks ago...just got popped again this morning with 70 to 80 mph winds...it was blowing the debris around from the last storm...lots of cars stranded on highways by downed trees. 2.3 inches of rain here and minimal wind damage...got lucky again....55,500 homes without power this morning. 2RE I do hope your get away is a fun outing...and the plant looks great! SA the Mimosa looks so inviting...bet that will be a tasty ride. Here...I get to go and do installs and storm repairs today...everyone is home schooling or working at home and panic when the 1's and 0's stop flowing. Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

download 2.jpg images.jpg

Morning OFC --Ugh !- Which way did he go George ? - Somebody need to quit ringing that bell !--
It's dark !-- I'm confused !- Need coffee!-- Oh! and some caps !
Was that Mary Jane posting at the OFC ?-- Welcome young lady !- U hang around here we'll turn U into a pot farmer !
How U holding up during the epidemic ?

OK y'all let's do this day !- Weed ain't smoking itself !- Do your duty !

Saw the nephew over messing with the grow yesterday - need to go see what he did -- I'm gonna be gone soon and I'm trying to back off taking care the grow and see if he can do this without me !-- It's not easy - not taking care of a grow !-- He's got the knowledge all he got to do is do it !

Bat Cave !

Jimmy !- --U funny Cuz !-- What's the time difference over there - I'm at about 7:15 am -- Working a pipe trying to decide if I'm -- B- Real today !

Edit -- Nick I was into Stevie Nicks all day yesterday - Not planned it just fit !--
Steely Dan keeps popping up this morning -
Cuervo Gold and fine Columbian- make today ... !-
Hey Nineteen
Dirty Work
Do it Again
Deacon Blues

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I quoted dirty work on my grow log last night. Steely Dan all day every day.
Another brutally cold but deceptively sunny morning in the Shires. 6 days to usda last frost date but I don't believe it. Truck should be done today finally.
Wrapping up some paperwork then it's back to the acid mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back