Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently some of the misfits grow something. Not sure I'd be proud of what they are posting though, lol.
buckeye purple x GDP.jpg

IMG_20200406_130239_01.jpg
Whats up folks. Headed to the sweat locker for a shoulder/boxing workout. Just hot off of a 108 hour shift....not exaggerating. Then tomorrow will be my first day off in 7 weeks!

Last edited:
Wait - Work with me on this ?-- Keef's Wine and Weed-- ( and fine dining )-- ( ie: BBQ ? ) --at the drive- in picture show ?-- Car hops deliver online orders ?-- Stay da he'll in your car !-- Porta potties on the back end - stay dahell away from each other !

Edit -- We could put Stinky on the grill ?

Lesso, how can you do that???? Be careful, I need a nap just reading that. Enjoy your day off.

I took my indoor grow out and am DEEP cleaning the grow room/bathroom. They plants got happy immediately in the fresh air and wind. go figure. Ok, back to cleaning.

Sounds good Keef, i would go.

Ok rose i'll back down. My nick name has been with me since around 1980 and never had a problem with it till today. I grow and am between grows with this covid19 going around and figured if i got sick i wouldn't be able to take care of it. I was told a few years ago this was a good site but i'm starting to believe i was told wrong. From the two threads i read the most of it seems to be a chip chunking match. I thought i would find like minded folks here but i seem to find a bunch of hatred instead all because of a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back