Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OFC

I hate bullies. Especially those that need the help of a gang to bully someone. I remember Weedhopper saying he was forming or joining Bikers For political name before I got blocked from MP. It sounds like it got crazy between Keef and Hopper while I was gone. Too bad. We were all friends until the 2016 election.

You guys are making me hungry again. Time to grab a snack. ;)

Have an AWESOME day friends!

Always some arse trying incite violence to serve their cause.....Keef I like a brown sugar cure...but on Tasso I like to drop a little and taste a lot..not to mention the smell it will release...vacuum pack 5oz per package..$4.99..getting $15.00 per pound for it..cook a pot of beans for the bouquet..small cup sample...they will buy all your Tasso...I promise...gotta make their mouth burn a touch or they will not come back.

I'm have to try it HP - I never made my own !

What would U have had me do?-- This time It's shut up or we gonna mess U up - What's it gonna be after that ? -- Give me your grow or I'll ??? - No I wasn't going down that path !
I couldn't live with myself if I let someone abuse me like that and say or do nothing!-- I shoulda backed off on the politics after that but I felt that would look too much like doing what they say !-- So I was prepared to get booted for it !-- What MP should do to make it right is tuck me away somewhere NOW - Where I could get my grow on while the investment banker made plans for a legal business after Texas roll over in January !- It's getting close - I'm not even set up yet !-- Yeah I think that's what should happen !- Just don't bring no bikers around - They may be innocents and I might not know that !

Thanks for the history lesson, U. In my other cyber lives, I fight this tooth and nail.

I have no problem moving to new cyber ground if necessary. The actors in other pages talk a different talk in their part of the playground. Grudges are being nursed. Hurt feelings are being filed for the future. I am using ignore more than i ever needed to but attacks and their sleeze/insults are not ignored in my file either.

BB on sale today so I grabbed one...took top muscle for the Tasso...removed all hard marbleized fat..rinsed...pat dry with paper towels. I will just smoke rest of BB for snack food...want a hunk?

About a 3 pound cut

2 Tbsp Paprika
1.5 Tbsp Cayenne..adjust to personal taste
2 Tbsp Garlic powder
2Tbsp Swamp Dust
2Tbsp Slap yo mama
3Tbsp ground sea salt

variations..add
1Tsp cinnamon
2Tbsp brown sugar

Seal in container pop in fridge a couple days...the salt will draw moisture from the cut and form in bottom of pan... turn your cut and use this as brine.

When you smoke it...I shoot for 3-4 hours worth at 160-180..no moisture pan...we want a drier product when done.

Freezes well...thin sliced for use in a wide array of dishes.

View attachment 261020
I like the smoked paprika for beef.

I think something may give in the Sunbelt ...all these towns...County's and some States operate in the red...a deficit...best I can find out...tax base is hovering around 30% to 40% of normal...the hole gets deeper everyday...recent poles show 80% Americans will not frequent Hotels restaurants movie theaters even if opened...the herd is spooked...they may be a stampede. These municipality's will be writing hot checks very soon... a new tax is looking real good about now. Oh...other States have big gains from a Cannabis tax...be just like old times...Guvment gets that big raise next year even if oil stays in the basement...they are looking.

It is not hard to set up another board...most secure sites are host on offshore servers and are not search engine friendly...meaning they do not show in Google search. No disrespect for current owners and staff as we all are guest here ....but on my site I used moderated accounts for 1 month at least...you had to show your intentions and earn respect to have full posting capability's...I know we are supposed to all be adults but other problems do arrive that require greater lengths of security. No one was going to walk in off the web and start kicking dirt in everyone's face...but to each his own on running their forum.

Thanks for the history lesson, U. In my other cyber lives, I fight this tooth and nail.

I have no problem moving to new cyber ground if necessary. The actors in other pages talk a different talk in their part of the playground. Grudges are being nursed. Hurt feelings are being filed for the future. I am using ignore more than i ever needed to but attacks and their sleeze/insults are not ignored in my file either.
When we were at Firestax, I went to the site owner and complained about them being racist Nazis. They have been incensed ever since, because the truth really does hurt them.

It will really destroy my faith in humanity if any of us turn to violence over something a benign as disliking a current or former president.
It would also enrage me to find out someone used this board to rip someone off, or threaten to.
Ive had my disagreements with some of you, but i have never lost respect for you. I hope all this blows over, i would be crushed to find out that someone was harmed over internet words.

Absolutely!...racial...political...religious...social and educational hatred has no place in society...I all ways looked at it as...we cannot choose who we start out as....but we can control who we end up as...tolerance...manners and acceptance are fleeting quality's among humanity these days.

The irony of intolerance showing up on a pot site of all places is profound.

So I just braved the elbow rubbing ruffians at the grocery store to get the Good Bacon for my roast beef adventure tomorrow, then stopped at the packie and grabbed some cheap brandy for the green peppercorn shallot gravy, a bottle of wmass Polish Farmer flu shots ( mm mm blackberries, so many antioxidants lol) and a couple dry French reds.

The dump was a zoo. The farmers supply was chaos despite their efforts to herd us ornery goats, lady behind me in line was hacking away like a Brothers Grimm fairy tale woodcutter, and I'm taking a flu shot RIGHT NOW.

Oh man that's some good looking meat prep going on up there...

20200425_125608.jpg

Bottoms up, farmers!

Last edited:
I like the smoked paprika for beef.
Obsessed with that stuff. I rarely make ANY meat dry rub without it. Also you can use it in a paste of capers, shallots, and butter to dress the body cavity of dark fish destined for foil pouch cooking. Try it in mackerel - the combination offsets the fishiness nicely.

I gotta do something about some Black Berry Brandy ?- - Black Berry "Flavored"-- That ain't how I roll !-- 5 lbs black berries couple pounds of sugar - Some my jacked up yeast !- - Let'r ferment-- Then I do my magic - What proof is brandy post to be ?-- I don't even have to distill dat !-- How about some Black Berry 101 proof ?- U don't want that !--
I do just like my Blueberry Bounce !-- It probably 35- 40 proof - U can make it stronger it's getting it to taste right be the hard part !-- U Can't get there unless U take the head off !-- I teach U how to do that without distilling one day !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back