Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I was locked out a few years ago. I eventually got back on somehow back then and told Rose I was having problems with my password working.. I then tried to post a news story, got a warning msg then I was disconnected from this site. Rose sent me a new password, but by that time I was gone and did not see her msg giving me a new password until I got back on a few years later.

I didn't think I said anything wrong to get booted in 2016. Maybe it was a news story I shared that p*ssed someone off or a technical glitch. I was starting to get irritated by the irrational talking points of some members. I did disagree politely I thought...

It would be some much easier for them if they did. Stinky and I were talking about this a little. If the hoard invades and there is no place to hide left, we might try to do something. Do not get me wrong both of us like it here, but if things get sideways it's nice to have an emergency plan
If you do, send me an invite

russian-not-dead-yet-sweetie-darling-not-dead-yet-53312731.png

I have a server there for my MMO Guild. It can look like this site except with forums for voice chat as well. Free of charge.

I however am not going anywhere for the time being. You will find some trolls on any forum. The Admins here have done a decent job minimizing their impact on the forums as far as I can see.

Discord is pretty cool. It's some flashy tech. Works with your mobiles and computers. I'm not sure I'd want them in control of this kind of data? We all seem to think we on an island as it is? Who knows what eyes are reading. I been having router troubles for some hours off n on. My internet seems to be locationally challenged by a great margin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back