Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View from the remote cam...they are almost to the lights so I hope the stretch is over...couple more days till I’m home to check...shoulda mounted the camera higher...
9F577A8F-4C69-4CCF-87FD-1C3FD31FD857.jpeg

This one’s in the back yard, I had to put some chicken wire up to keep the cats out till they’re a bit bigger and until I get home...hope they survive...they were too young to be transplant but I didn’t want to bring them along so they are...
C3AFE289-256F-4B58-AEDA-1C86F86E6BC3.jpeg

Dax -- U gonna be fine !-- This is just a bump in the road !- U a pot farmer now !-- U grow money trees - People will take your trees if they think they can !-- That's just the way it is !
The other thing ?- I wouldn't worry yourself - It's the last gasp of a dying movement !-- It's me they want !-

Military training tells me that if I know where an opponent is and he doesn't know where I am and I've done the proper recon -- I have 1st strike capability !-- If they miss again shame on them !- Then I go on the attack ! - I have a hellbox and know how to use it !

I drive like a granny! Put about a hundred miles on this driveshaft yoke AFTER the deadeye split! I heard it go. Meh. More clonks, maybe time to take it in.
20200413_160600.jpg

But anyone with NY or CT plates heading north is automatically a lunatic! I'd race them on my rice rocket but I can't catch them on a 250cc single cylinder 4 stroke! Audis are not slow running on that expensive Connecticut hi-test!
Edit: anyone coming to new England this is a PSA: never buy gas in Connecticut. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back