Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy y'all!
Sorry it's been a while.
Rose
I'm getting close to another harvest of the Frank's Gift! I gotta say, that's one good producing, easy to trim, Awesome medicine plant! Thanks Again!
Still lots going on here as I get the estate ready for sale so I'm going to have to take down my grow again and pack it all up till I get situated someplace else. I figure at least a year before this house goes up on the market but most folks don't want to buy a house with a pot garden growing in it. ( Or at least they won't admit to it😁)

Good to hear your getting on with it gman...you have my sympathy and best wishes...Raining here in NCal this evening...I’m sitting on the porch under a tin roof...just a soft rain right now...very enjoyable after a bowl of something fine...BBxV

Hello OFC

I made an appointment to get my haircut last week. I got in yesterday. I had to wear a mask. It was weird. To cut around my ears I had to remove the loop around my ears and hold it in place one at a time. The stylists all wore masks as well. So many people walked in without appointments and were turned away.
Better to be safe than sorry.
1592152864394.png

Good afternoon old pot growers...hangin in the easy chair on the south shore of Donner Lake...first learned of the infamous Donner party while studying California history in the 4th grade...Cheers!!!
“Lambs Bread”
C8CC6BED-DA26-4FE2-B8E1-E4BFBE794D0C.jpeg

Good evening Old Farmers Club
Sunny and nice again. In the 70s here.
The plants in my shop don't look so good because the bud covered branches are drooping and falling over. I have them staked and tied. Every time I go down there another branch needs to be tied up or staked. They should finish flowering by the end of the month. It smells very good in my shop. I have 4 Blue Dreams and two Magic Melons down there. On my deck outside I am down to 4 Vanilla Frostings. Some critter ate one so I replaced it with another Blue Dream. The tomato that I planted in the deep 25 gallon grow bag is gone. Some critter pulled it out and made off with it. The same with my petunias. They have been ripped out of their pots. I have seen possums and racoons on my deck at night. Not sure what is eating my flowers and my tomato. sigh

Enjoy this evening you amazing people.
View attachment 262111
I've got a few blue dream flowering at the moment also.check em out at my thread,( Back in the saddle again).happy growing to you bro

Good morning all. Looking nice RE, wish i was there. lol. Gman, i am sorry about your aunt's passing. I think she was lucky to have you. I have had a packet of Pennywise cbd seeds on my counter for you. I can hang on to them until your ready. I am so glad you enjoyed the FG.
So i went to the dispensary yesterday. smoking some "wheres my bike". Seriously. A sativa. woohoo.
our garden has one small plant in it.. why. I have seedlings but haven't put them out,,, too tiny. OH, dear.

I hope you are all sufficiently medicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back