Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I’m so sorry that people can’t just be kind or at least mind their own bizziness...some people suck...I hear ya Nick, I’m down to a single strain but that’s about to be rectified...and I got a couple more growin out there in the garden for the fall...my son is about to put in a patch Of Strawberry cheesecake...
cheers y’all

Last edited:
Last week they were predicting rain for today but it dried up and now there is no rain in the forcast... but it is in the lower 80’s which is kinda nice and mayhaps 70’s tomorrow...had my backyard girls on a concrete block shelf sorta thing and they were getting a little too close to the top of the fence so I took one level of blocks out, added some fresh compost to the tops of the pots and gave them a drink...picked a couple nice zuccini’s for dinner tonight and now I’m having breakfast for lunch, Ya’ll have a great day!!!

Last edited:
Good evening Old Farmers Club
Sunny and nice again. In the 70s here.
The plants in my shop don't look so good because the bud covered branches are drooping and falling over. I have them staked and tied. Every time I go down there another branch needs to be tied up or staked. They should finish flowering by the end of the month. It smells very good in my shop. I have 4 Blue Dreams and two Magic Melons down there. On my deck outside I am down to 4 Vanilla Frostings. Some critter ate one so I replaced it with another Blue Dream. The tomato that I planted in the deep 25 gallon grow bag is gone. Some critter pulled it out and made off with it. The same with my petunias. They have been ripped out of their pots. I have seen possums and racoons on my deck at night. Not sure what is eating my flowers and my tomato. sigh

Enjoy this evening you amazing people.
1591751763381.png

Cost of liv‘n in the country I guess b1...had the same issues for quite some time till I downsized and moved back to town...mostly deer are the plant eaters at least out west here...jus5. Gotta figure out what they don’t like...Pleasantly medicated and sitting in the garden havin a beer and a cigar...cheers, “NLxV”...

We feed the squirrels and they don't bother a thing. It is a good deal. Good morning, i have my last sunset sherbert in a solo cup with the seed half popped and the other half of the shell hanging on. You know how much i wanna mess with it? I have learned not to do that but it is driving me crazy, a short trip, ya'll. Our garden in so late. why? I have no idea. My seed project is looking good. woohoo. Hope your all well and stoned as needed.

I have the same problem Rose, can’t stand to see that seed shell hangin on...sometimes I give it a tug but I know I should just let it go...my old table saw in my shop has been getting kinda klunky of late so I decided to build my own...got a good portion of it finished today and it’s working well and much quieter than the old one...still gotta build a fence and attach the top...about to head out to the garden for a smoke...cheers y’all...and have a good night!!!

Good Morning Farmers...Enjoying some rare cool air in June here...hoping everyone is doing good and in good spirits. Ms Rose hows things over your way?...I have been cooking on the smoker more and enjoying some great garden produce. Even storing some by dehydrating and vac/packing it. Enjoy this fine Summer day !

I tell my son 10 times a ay to clean up his toys,,,,, mostly LEGOS ,,,,the other day I was sitting in my office paying bills ...I hears the boy cry out ,,I go running into his room ,,,hes laying on the floor holding his foot ,,,I ask what happened he said I stepped on a LEGO,,,i laughed my ass off ,,,does that make me a bad parent ,,,over the last 5 years I have stepped on a 100 LEGOS ,,,hes never stepped on one ,,I don't know how he does it ,,,anyway a few hours later I found his cleaning up his toys ,,,now hes walking around the house in his timberlands

Was gonna say good morning but looked at the clock...So good afternoon old farts...welcome to MP and OFC there Buzzy...Whatcha growing? A pleasant enough day here in NCal...Gonna go help my disabled sister-in-law clean up some mess while her worthless husband is outa town...cheers y’all...

Thanks, 2.

Prayer Pupil (Mass Medical Strain)
BOO "bag of oranges" (USEFUL SEEDS)
Purple Cake (Greenpoint Seeds)
EEEE (Mass Medical Freebie for spending a lot on seeds at DC Seed Exchange)
all fem seeds

Kinda humid in northeast NY today......was going to mow again but when I felt that 72 dewpoint changed my mind, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back