Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a nice morning here near Saratoga Springs, NY.........sun's out, humidity low, little to no wind. A good day to tinker in gardens me thinks. :)

Wish I had weed, "told off" my local connection last week, I bought off him when I was out in the past. Fuggin guy charges $280 a zee and its mids 90% of the time. One day I could not take it anymore, had a zee of "no effector" and made him take it back.

Never again.

Good morning OFC

I am loving this cooler weather lately. Is it really Summer.... lol

Enjoy this day friends

1592321489966.png

Good morning all, life is very hard sometimes, this is one of those times. Again i am so sorry for your losses.
I need to go cut bud's hair, wish i would have married my barber about now. lol I don't think she would have tho. He doesn't have much hair left so it isn't hard to do. In my area we are never getting out of lockdown.. bummer but i am grateful i have a nice home and spouse. Re, those plants are going to take off dude. Nick, how you doing? HP, always nice to see you. Nice to see each of you actually!

Good afternoon old pot growers...hangin in the easy chair on the south shore of Donner Lake...first learned of the infamous Donner party while studying California history in the 4th grade...Cheers!!!
“Lambs Bread”
View attachment 262169

I moved my buddy from Chicago to Danville, Ca and we drove right through there. Beautiful country.

Hello all
Nice looking plant bondage 2Re I should have tied mine up better. The branches would not be breaking so much from the weight on them about 2 weeks from harvest.
Coffee, herb and music this morning enhance the vibe of this sunny day.
No matter the weather enjoy this day friends. Once this day is over it is gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back