Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OFC (Old Farmers Club?) ;}

It is cool here today. The breeze smells like an ocean breeze today. weird, but nice

1595180707335.png

It's old farts club. But, you don't have to be an "o'l fart" to be a member. Club was originally started years ago on another site by a good friend of mine and it has passed the test of time.

Morning OFC. Pute,,you will be an excellent Mod and a fair one.

It's old farts club. But, you don't have to be an "o'l fart" to be a member. Club was originally started years ago on another site by a good friend of mine and it has passed the test of time.
I don't think this particular thread was started by a friend of yours. I think you should not correct my satirical name for this thread. Whatever I call it should be no concern of yours.

Yesser,,this is definitely not the only site ive seen that thread name. I was on a site long time ago that a guy named Yoop started an OFC thread. Cant remember the sites name. To much politics,, so i left.
I think Rosebud started this thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an O'l farts club on almost every site I have been on in some form or another. I reckon it started cause those of us from the 60's have gotten old. Doesn't really matter who started it. But I do remember Yooper 420 started it on a thread years and years ago. Been through at least a dozen or so sites under the name Crumdgeonland. When on a new site it is the first thread I go to.....cause it is me....teenager in the 60's.

Yep,,it was Yooper420. When i seen the thread name Crumdgeonland,,i had to Google it to see what the heck it meant.😁
Wonder what Burnin1 meant by Goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep,,thats the one. I couldn't remember the name. I wasnt there long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back