Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the OFC has had a face lift. Welcome to the new members, although it seems like the majority of us around here are relatively new actually. Health problems have interfered with my participation lately, hopefully be back on track, (more or less), soon.

MG
Looks like the OFC has had a face lift. Welcome to the new members, although it seems like the majority of us around here are relatively new actually. Health problems have interfered with my participation lately, hopefully be back on track, (more or less), soon.
, I've had the stuffins knocked outta me and wasn't supposed to make it...be strong and fight the good fight brother...you're stronger than you know...

Hey guys got a ??,,,,looking at getting my mother inlaw some cbd oil,,,she has real bad hand tremors,,,,last time i got her charllets webb cbd oil but i can not find it at eighter dispencerys,,,,anyone know of a good substitue,,thanks in advance zig
ziggy my mother inlaw got some of the charlotte's web but it didn't help her at all.

Hey guys got a ??,,,,looking at getting my mother inlaw some cbd oil,,,she has real bad hand tremors,,,,last time i got her charllets webb cbd oil but i can not find it at eighter dispencerys,,,,anyone know of a good substitue,,thanks in advance zig
Ziggy I make my own CBD oil. Using a Magic Butter Machine. I get hemp from The Hemp Disp. Both me & my dog use it. Hope this helps some...

i can see now that they will let anybody in here. hello brother drift and brother boo, good to see yall. just tried the cabana and the place must be shut down for something as i can't get in. muggles i see you and bigsur are here as well. yes this is ec.
Greetings my brother! Just so you know I snuck in the back door... ;)

Some of us aren't that old of a fart but some days we do feel old...

I need a shot O coffee or a nap. All depends who made the coffee... wink wink..

looking up 12 foot.jpg

Some of us aren't that old of a fart but some days we do feel old...

I need a shot O coffee or a nap. All depends who made the coffee... wink wink..

View attachment 262763

hey Putembk , is there a sugar shack around here? (I’m betting no lol)

hey Staind, want some Kahlúa or Irish Cream in that coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back