Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother nobody took it that way,,including WR. She is tough as nails. Its okay to have some fun Roster. We don't get butt hurt like some ppl.
Besides,, WR can handle herself believe me. She is an Islander.😁
I respect the Ladies, I Love the strong willed ones the most
That is why I married Irish LOL
I mean just look at me, she beats me with the ugly stick if I stray

Interesting day yesterday. Had a flat on my bike while on the highway and had to get towed back home.
B92477B0-C972-495F-A24E-4A934DCC0BDA.jpeg

Evening gang.

Bernie, I have Ins for that, Never had to use it ..... hope it is worth the $$ if needed.

I love the fact that women are here and active on here. I do admit you have to be a bit colorful to survive. That woman probably does more work in one day that most any 5 of us.

Roster...your a hoot.

Good night.

Morning old goats.
Storm hit here yesterday. I went up on the roof to get my flag. On the way down a gust of wind knocked me and the ladder over. Fell on my shoulder from abut 7ft. Freaking hurts like MF.
Lucky i didn't get break something. My old ass is in some pain this morning. Cant hardly move my left arm. Good thing it wasn't my right arm,,wouldn't be able to write love notes to Woodsrat. 😜😁

Morning old goats.
Storm hit here yesterday. I went up on the roof to get my flag. On the way down a gust of wind knocked me and the ladder over. Fell on my shoulder from abut 7ft. Freaking hurts like MF.
Lucky i didn't get break something. My old *** is in some pain this morning. Cant hardly move my left arm. Good thing it wasn't my right arm,,wouldn't be able to write love notes to Woodsrat. 😜😁
This is about as high as I can climb , I thought you said the Loo
Not the roof
Image result for old man on toilet waving flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back